Lᴏᴠᴇ Fᴇsᴛ (2)

______________________________________

"All right, so what's the plan here ?" Jeremiah says as they enter party city.

"Uh, I mean, it's a rager, right ? So, go big."

"Mm-hmm. How big are we talking, Bells ?" Jeremiah says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder

"Right. I mean, are we talking, like... Dad's Amex big or... ?" Conrad says as he takes the card out of his wallet.

"The sacred emergency Amex ?" Jeremiah gasps. "Wait, guys, are-are you thinking what I'm thinking ?"

"What ?" Liz says

"Blow-up furniture, strobe lights, bubble machines... the whole shebang."

"Yes, yes and yes." Belly says with wide eyes

"Yes ? Yes. Okay. Last one to fill a cart has to load it all in. Go !"

Liz hurries and grabs her cart as Conrad takes off.

"Wait. Wait, wait. Stop !" Belly yells as she's the last one to grab a cart.

______________________________________

"How did we get stuck with getting outfits ?" Dakota says as he pushes the basket behind River.

"Liz needs something to wear. Lord knows she doesn't have anything decent in her bag."

"I thought Belly was getting the outfits."

"I don't trust, Belly." She scoffs, "And besides, you need something too because you're not wearing that."

"What ? Why not ?"

"Because it's no where near on theme, Dakota."

"Who cares if it's on theme ? I'm going to drink."

River stops as she sighs, "I will literally disown you if your outfit isn't on theme."

Dakota looks at her and she turns to him. She shrugs as she goes back to the shirt, "Your choice."

Dakota groans loudly as he follows her down the aisle.

______________________________________

Liz turned down an aisle as she looked for anything that she liked. She turned as she hears someone behind her. She smiles as Conrad bumps his cart into hers.

"Okay, hold on. No. There is nothing fun in your cart. This is a party."

Conrad reaches in his cart, "These plates have glitter on 'em."

"You need to get out more, Conrad." She laughs as she turns to the rack. "Um... Oh, hold on."

She reaches behind him and grabs a rainbow boa. "Yeah. Just..." She mutters as she wraps it around his neck. He sighs as she fluffs it out. "Yup. Yeah, that's more like it."