Lᴏᴠᴇ Aғғᴀɪʀ (4)

______________________________________

"Say cheese." Megan says

"Cheese !"

"Love it. Okay. Here, you want to see ?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Oh, oh, no."

"Oh, that's so cute !"

"Okay." Steven says as they walk off of the dock. Conrad and Dakota linger behind.

"Hey, thank you for being here, man. Seriously, it means a lot."

"Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I was pretty clutch." Dakota jokes

"You were pretty clutch, man." Conrad chuckles

"Yeah." Dakota laughs. He watches as Conrad stares at Liz who's running away from Steven and Jeremiah. "You gonna tell her ?"

Conrad snaps out of it and looks over at him. "I mean, I want to. I just... don't know if I should."

"Look, a couple days ago, I would've begged you to stay away from her, all right ? And I would've probably threatened physical violence if you ever hurt her again."

Conrad smiles as Dakota laughs, "That doesn't mean I'd actually do it... I just want to put the thought out there."

"No, no. I'd deserve it."

"Yeah, no shit. But today..." He pauses. His smile widens, "I just can't wait to go and see River again. That's all to say that people change. If you love her, man... tell her how you feel." He nods at him as he walks away.

______________________________________

Liz walked towards Megan's car with her bag on her shoulder. Megan and Laurel stop her before she makes it. "Thought you guys could use some caffeine for your drive to Brown." Megan smiles as Belly walks up next to her.

"Are you serious ?" Belly gasps as she looks to Laurel.

"You should finish what you started. That doesn't mean you're off the hook for lying to me repeatedly. There will still be consequences." She says, "But I'm proud of you."

"We know Beck would be, too." Megan says as she looks between the girls.

"Thanks, Mom." Belly smiles as she hugs Laurel. Liz takes the coffees as she hugs Megan.

"Jere, Conrad, We're coming with you !" Belly screams as she runs towards their car. Liz laughs as she follows her.

"Yeah !"

"I call shotgun." Belly yells. Liz groans.

They all gather around Megan and Laurel's cars.

"Well ? How soon can we get back here ?" Jeremiah says

"I'm free any time, bro." Steven says

"I'm not. Got a road trip ahead of me." Dakota says as they laugh