Sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Tɪᴅᴇs (3)

______________________________________

Steven, Conrad, and Dakota had finally made it to the party. It was in full swing as they walked in.

"Yo, did you see the car in the garage, bro ? I think it's a Dino 216." Steven boasts.

"Liam's family loves to show off." Conrad says

"Dude, I can't imagine growing up like this." Dakota says

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy, huh ?"

"Whatever, man. You're rich, too." Dakota says

"Not like this. I mean... I mean, these kids grew up going to boarding school. They saw their families once a year. That's why they're all such assholes. None of them are happy."

"Damn bro. You're such a buzzkill." Dakota says as he looks around. His eyes light up as he sees Jeremiah. "Oh, my God, I knew my boy'd rally !"

"Yes !" Steven says as he walks out after Jeremiah

"Yo, who's Jeremiah hooking up with these days ?" Conrad asks

"Uh, no one." Dakota says quickly. "Oh, my... No, actually, no, no, no. Lizzie has this crazy theory, bro. She thinks he's hooking up with Belly."

"Really ?"

"Yeah, I know, man. It sickens me, too."

"That's... Wow."

"But, uh, Lizzie has a lot of crazy theories, and Jere knows Steven would kill him if he ever
touched his little sister. So, you know..." He says

"Yo, boys ! Hey, check it out it's an ice luge ! Come try it ! Dakota, come on !"

"Dude, I got to go. I got to go. I got to go." He says as he pats Conrad shoulder and hurries out to Jeremiah.

Conrad watches him for a second before he pulls out his phone.

______________________________________

The girls had agreed to go skinny dipping. For River, it took a lot of convincing before she realized that it would've been hypocritical of her due to her always telling Liz to live on the edge. The girls were actually having fun.

"Hey, watch out for jellyfish. I do not want to have to pee on any of you guys." Gigi says from the dock as she takes her shirt off.

"The other two girls missed out." Taylor says

"I know. I figured Dara wouldn't, but Marissa ?" Nicole says

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Belly says

"Nicole." Gigi says

"Yeah ?"

"Conrad's texting you."

"Okay, coming." She says as she swims to the dock. 

"This is so nice." Belly smiles

"Have to admit, I like your friends." Liz says