Lᴏᴠᴇ Fᴏᴏʟ (2)

______________________________________

"All right, you guys, you can throw those canapés on this cart. And I don't think anybody's gonna notice, 'cause they always prep way too much food for deb season anyway. So..." Cam says

"Sounds good to me." Skye says as Conrad's phone chimes.

River smacks Dakota's hand as he brings more food to his mouth. "Stop."

"What ? I'm fucking starving." He says

"I heard something crazy today." Cam says, "You know that guy Liam Meyer ? That rich kid from the East Side ?" Liz nods. "I heard he bought a Maserati and then crashed it two days later."

"Okay, so I know the answer is likely "daddy's money," but, um, how did a kid afford a Maserati ?" River says

"Yeah, well, that was a whole other thing, because, uh, his grandparents had, like, this trust fund for him. He got a judge to let him access it a couple of years early. Boom. Maserati."

Liz looks over at Conrad's who's eyes light up.
"He got a judge involved ?" He says

"Yeah, his parents were pissed."

"Cam Cameron, fountain of gossip. I did not expect that side of you." Skye says

"You know, I have layers." He smiles as Skye chuckles. Conrad looks back at Liz who smiles.

______________________________________

Liz walked into the movie room with a tray of food. Belly smiles as she sets it down.

"Whoa. You guys weren't messing around." Jeremiah says as he takes a tray from Cam.

"Yeah, well, just be careful."

"Oh, I will. I got it. Don't worry."

"Hey, have you heard from Taylor and Steven ?" Belly asks

"No. I can go look for him." Conrad says. Belly nods.

"Yeah, I'll-I'll come with you." Jeremiah says

"20 bucks says they're hooking up." Dakota says as he throws food in his mouth.

Belly grimaces as Liz smacks the back of his head. Dakota sits up and turns to her. "Ow."

"Ow." She mocks. He reaches and hits her arm. She hits him back as she stands up. He reaches again, but misses as she scoots away. He places his food to the side and gets up. Liz squeals as she side steps him. He chases after her as River and Belly laugh at them.

______________________________________

Liz's head was tilted to the side as she laid back in her seat. There was a movie on, but in all actuality, she wasn't paying attention as she could feel her eyes getting heavy. Conrad was on his phone beside her and she could see Cam watching Taylor as she was poking a hole in her apple.