Lᴏᴠᴇ Fᴏᴏʟ (3)

______________________________________

Taylor flicks on her lighter as she brings the apple to her mouth.

"Taylor, volleyball camp is in four days."

Taylor shrugs as she blows out the smoke. "It's not like they're going to drug test us." Her eyes go wide. "Coach would have had to put that in her email, right ?"

"What email ?"

"The one that we got yesterday about camp. Have you talked to Coach yet ?"

"Um... No, not yet." Belly says as she looks around.

"Belly, wait. Why ? I swear to God, if you bail on us again..."

"No, no, no. I'm not bailing. I want to go."

"Okay, well, don't tell me. Tell Coach that." Taylor says as she goes to hand Liz the apple.

"I'm not smoking that." She says as she lays on the blanket with her arm over her eyes.

"Okay. Okay, yeah. I'll text her right now."

"Yeah. Great. Here." She says as she hands Skye the apple

"All right. You know, I-I... I really just don't want to... I don't want to have to have a big conversation with her about last season, and, I don't know, I feel like I just want to show up ready to play and prove myself on the court."

"Okay. I love that. It's very Killa B." Taylor nods

"Right ?" Belly smiles. River groans again at the nickname. "Yeah. So I don't have to text her, right ?"

"Give me your phone." Taylor smiles. Belly groans as she hands her the phone. "This is ridiculous. "Hey, Coach, I'm planning to come to camp next weekend. I already talked to the rest of the squad and they are cool with me coming. Can't wait to see you on the court." "

"Yeah, that's good. Yeah."

"What's happening over here ? Hmm ?" Steven says as he and Dakota walk up. Dakota leans down and kisses River before sitting next to her.

"We playing Truth or Dare or what ?"

"All right. Yeah. You in ?" Belly says. "Um... I dare you to eat the apple bong."

Taylor chuckles, "Ew."

"I'm not scared. I've done worse." Steven says

"Yeah, we know." Dakota laughs as Liz uncovers her eyes to look up at Steven.

"We worked so hard on this."

"I am so sorry, Skye." Steven says as he takes the apple. "I'm so sorry."

"And now it's..." Skye trails off as Steven bites the apple.

"What does it taste like ?" Taylor says