QUESTIONING

Christian's pov

I walked into my class. The last-day fight was so tough. They were almost five people, and they hit me really hard. I don't know why they attacked me. But thanks to Natasha She saw me at the time. If she wasn't there, they would not let me go.

Well, I don't know why she helped me. I don't want to believe anyone and get into trouble. No one will love you. All their actions are just fake. So I think she also wants something from me. Maybe she wants to continue to be a teacher here. So I have to talk to dad. She will eventually ask this. That's why she helped me to be on my good side. I won't believe you, miss. Many people deceived me before, but not anymore.

I entered the class. Trina was taking her class. She just ignored me and continued to point at the slide. I too avoided her and went to the back seat.

"Hey Chris ", Philip called me. He was already sitting there.
"Hi bro", I high-fived him. Besides him, I don't talk to anyone here.
We sat and looked at Trina's action song. It was funny to watch.

"So, students, you will have a quiz on the 28th. Prepare well for it. It will affect your internals ", she said to us. Seriously, a quiz. Damn it.

The students nodded, not me. I don't like this.
" Quiz. I hate it," Phil said annoyingly.
"Do you think I love it ", I was mad at the news. Why do they have to conduct exams every now and then?
"How are we going to survive? ", he asked.
"No idea, man", My mind was blank. I am not interested in studying. It never works for me.
"Oh, by the way. Miss Natasha told us if we want tuition, she will take it for us" , Philip said.

I was stunned to hear it. Again she. Is she planning anything against me?
" No. I am not interested ", I don't want to see her. This is her plan to be good to me, or why she is doing this. I have always been bad to her.

"Come on. We should take a special class. It is not for any rank, but we need to pass, right?" Phil said. That is true. The college is going to end. I need to pass.

"We can ask for help from others, or how about online tuition?", I gave him two options.

"Online will never work. And who is going to help us here? Trina miss, or John sir", Phil asked.

I don't need to think about it. It was true that there is no teacher who is going to help us. They never cared about us. They only cared about the first benchers. If someone helped me here, it was Natasha. Whatever her reason is,

The college assistant came to the door. Trina went to take the memo.
"Christian lovius, go to the principal's office ", Trina said with a smug face.
"What? ", I asked Philip.
"For what? ", Philip asked.
"I don't know. ", I stood from my chair and walked outside. All the eyes are on me. They must be curious.

I opened the door of the principal's office. Natasha, John, and Walter were all in the room. They all have a serious face.

"What happened last day, Christian?" the principal asked. Oh, that is the reason. So Miss Natasha told this to everyone. She acted all caring and then backstabbed. This is why I don't trust anyone.

The office door opened again. It was my dad. He got inside. Wow, Miss Natasha must be happy. Dad has the same annoyed expression every time.

"Mr. Lovius I am sorry," the principal said. His demeanor changed easily after seeing my dad.
" Sorry. How can some outsiders enter college", he shouted. The whole room went silent.
"I don't know, sir. But Christian was also included in this ", he said slowly.
"So you are accusing him?" Dad asked. He doesn't like any stains on his reputation.
"We saw this on the CCTV, sir", he answered.

So she didn't tell him. Why did she help me?

"Also, a student complained that there was a fight with Christian. Natasha didn't report it. I will talk to you later." The principal looked at her seriously. She looked down.

" If you can't do that, then resign the job", dad shouted at them.

The principal's eyes opened then. He forgot that he was complaining about his son. His attitude changed.

"Sorry, sir. Teachers should take care of him," the principal said. He knows if my dad becomes mad, it will affect their job.

"Then I'm leaving," he said as he walked outside. I walked along with him.

"Dad," I called him.
"You know I am a busy person. Don't make me come here anymore ", he yelled at me and got into his car.

I was used to it. My father never cared about me or my mother. They cared about the title 'Lovius'.

I went back to my class. Trina was still continuing with her class.
I went to my seat.
"What happened, Chris? ", Philip asked, looking at me.
"Dad came here", I answered.
"Why? ", he asked worrisomely.
"Last night fight ", I answered.
"How do they know? You said there was no one here other than Natasha. Did she tell? ", he asked. I thought so too.
" No. The CCTV was repaired. They saw everything ", I explained.
"So? ", he asked, analyzing my face.
"Nothing more. Just some usual shouting, and then he went ", I said in my bored tone.
"Are you alright?" Philip asked me.
"This is not new. I am used to it, Phil," I answered casually.
"Everything will be fine ", he consoled me.
"I don't think so. I will have to live like this ", I said.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
comments✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻