HOSPITAL

Christian's pov

Today, Nat needs to visit the hospital. She has had some checkups. We have a very good relationship now. But nothing like before. In the past, she always stood up for me and always considered me more than a student. 

I drove the car to the hospital. She came with me after a long discussion. 

We walked to the doctor's room. This is my first time visiting her doctor. 

" Ohh. Hi Natashaa," the doctor smiled at her as we opened the door. 
Hi, doctor," she smiled back. Then the doctor's eyes fell on me. I covered my face with a mask and a cap. That's how I usually go out. 
"Didn't your brother come with you today? "the doctor asked her. 
"No," she answered, looking at my side. I accompanied her. Didn't he see me? 

"This gentleman," the doctor pointed at me, finally recognized my presence. 
"This is my friend Christian," Nat introduced me. Friend? Thankfully, she didn't introduce me as her old student. My heart just quickened its pace. 

"Hi Christian, "the doctor said, taking my hand. He probably won't recognize me in this mask. 

Then a nurse took Nat with her to another room. I became alone with the doctor. I read his name on the coat. Samuel. Now is my time to express my worries to him. 

"Doctor, how is she?" I asked the doctor when she went to the checkup. 
"Well, you know," he said, looking into my eyes.
"I don't understand. Will she get her memories back?" I asked. 

"Of course, but it is about the time. She can get her memories back at any time," the doctor answered. 

"Is there anything we can do to quicken the process?" I asked. It is not a good feeling to be forgotten by someone you can't forget. 

"No. We can do nothing. It's her brain to do," he stated. 
"Ohh." My face went down. 
"Why are you so worried?" The doctor carefully analyzed my eyes. 
"Nothing," I said, shaking my head. Why should I be so worried? The girl I love in my life just forgot about me. It's just a simple thing. Nothing else. 

"Will going through the same scenarios help her?" I remembered my last movie. In that movie, I went through this situation. And then the doctor recommends this idea. 

"Maybe," he said without much pressure. 
Maybe? How could a doctor say such a word? 

"You have a lot of her memories with her that she can't remember," the doctor asked. Is he a phycologist? I stayed quiet. 

"Mr. Christian, her brain is injured. Now it is healed. But the memories are lost. Her brain slowly regains it, but we can't let her work hard. It will create complications," he advised. 

"Ohh", 

"And don't tell her the past. Because she will think about it and draw the wrong image and conclusions. Then it will become hard to get the original memories," the doctor continued. 

"You should be careful about the matter," he gave me as a warning. So I can't say anything. 

The door opened. My angel is back.

"How are you feeling now, Natasha?" he asked. 
"I am fine now," she smiled to her doctor. 

"Don't worry, and more importantly, don't stress yourself," he casually ordered her. 

"Are we going back home?" she asked as we walked out of the room. The doctor gave some advice and some exercises to practice. 

"No, we are going to the college you taught," I said. Even if it's a maybe, I want to do everything possible to get her memory back. 

"Wow, I am so excited," she cheered as always. 

I smiled at her excitement. I still remember the first day we met. I was not happy to see her. She was smart and knew how to talk. 
Then it changed slowly. I became addicted to her smile, and I became a regular student in her class. 

We reached our college. I watched her eyes linger in the garden. I led the way towards my class. The class we first met. 

"Do you remember anything?" I waited. But she just shook her head.

Then we walked through the hall. Still, there is no change in her face. She looks like it was her first time being here. I started losing my hope. But suddenly she halted. 

I looked at her. Her eyes are looking at the stage. She was intensely looking at the stage. What happened, Nat. Natasha? I asked. I forgot she was now Natasha for me. 

This stage? She pointed at the stage. 

Yeah? I waited for her answer.
"I felt like I saw someone performing here,"  she said.

It was me. I wanted to shout this, but what if she wouldn't believe me? 
"Do you remember who it was?"  I asked. 
"It was a boy. But I am not sure."  She looked down. 
"It's fine."  Slowly, you will remember everything.

"Sir, it's already time," the watchman said. 
"Mm," I nodded. 

We both started walking toward my car. We reached at her house within minutes. 

"Bye Christian, She got inside the house without looking back. 

Will she ever call me Chris? 

I drove the car back to my house. 

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻