MEMORIES

Christian's POV

I opened my eyes. The bed was so soft. There was a hand on my tummy. I pushed the hand off and sat on the bed. I took my shirt off the floor and started to go, but she grabbed my hand.

"Are you leaving ", she asked.
I pulled my hand up and stood up from the bed.

********CUT********

The director shouted.
"Wow, excellent shot, Christian ", he said. I walked into the restroom to change.

"I am going, sir ", I announced to the director.
"Okay ", he said, busy with the remaining shots. I took my keys.

"Can you give me a ride", Lilith, my new coactor, asked.
"Yeah", I answered absentmindedly. She didn't wait to hop in.
Thankfully, her place is close to here.

During the drive, I was thinking about Natasha. If I think positively, then she was not ignoring me. She might have feelings for me, but fate played a dramatic role in our lives.

"Christian, is it true that you and Maria are going to marry each other ", she asked. This is why I hate this industry. News spreads easily. Why are others so interested in my life?

"It is not true ", I answered.
"So you are having a relationship with that fangirl ", she asked. Oh next. 
"You know, I don't even know that girl. I was meeting her for the first time ", I said. I gave a bottle of water to a girl who was cheering so highly for me. Then Paparazzi assumed me as her boyfriend.
"Christian if...", She was going to ask something, but I halted the car.
"What happened? ", she asked.
"It is your place ", I answered. She opened the door reluctantly.
"Heyy Christian, the kiss was amazing ", she said. The kiss during our bedroom scenes I don't have any thoughts about that. I am the character, and I am just following the script.

I stopped my car in front of Natasha's old house. They took the same house. This reminded me of our past lives. I used to come here often.

I knock at the door. It was a middle-aged woman who opened the door. She was looking at me doubtfully. Her eyes scanned me from head to toe.

" Hmm. Natasha?", I asked her.
"Ohh Christian ", Natasha came behind the women. She opened the door for me.
"Where is Noah?" I asked.
"He left this morning. We were cleaning this house ", she said. It was hard to get this house to rent. I mean, it was hard to get for them, but a call from Christian Lovius was enough to open these doors for her.

"Let me help you." I grab the things from her hand.
"No, I don't want my student to do that", she said, taking it back.
"Now I am not your student. I can do this ", I removed the covers from the furniture. This house was closed for many years. The dust is still like that.

I opened her old bedroom. It has not changed. The painting, the bed, and the couch on which I slept before

"Why are you staring at the couch? ", she asked.
"No. ", I was startled by her question.
"Do you remember this place ", I asked. I hope she remembers everything very fast.
"I don't think so ", she said.

I helped her with the cleaning. To be honest, I got tired.

I sat on the sofa.
"What happened, Christian? Got tired", she asked.
"No way, I am so strong ", I didn't admit. 

Her aunt came with coffee. She was looking at me very strangely.
"You are Christian lovius ", the aunt asked slowly. Oh, she knows me.
"Yeah ", I answered.
"You are a famous actor. Oh, my god. Can I have an autograph?" She was like a little girl. I have seen many crazy fans.

I took my pen and signed.
"Actor? ", Natasha asked.
"Yeah", I answered.
"Oops, sorry. I don't watch movies ", she said apologetically.
"You and your brother are like that. Too old people ", the aunty lightly hit her.
"I know ", I answered. She stared at me. 

" No. I mean I know you don't watch movies ", I explained. She gave me an okay expression and sat in front of me. 
"So acting was your passion", she asked. 
"No. But you introduced this to me", I never dreamed of this path. But after the drama, I got selected for many photo shoots. And then modeling. Which led me to this career.
"Me? ", she asked with wide eyes.
"Yes", I assured her.
"How strange. I have done many things, but I don't remember anything", she said with disappointment.
"It's okay. You will regain your memories soon", I consoled her.
"I hope so", she took a deep breath.

"Have the coffee ", Nat said. I took the coffee from the table. My phone was ringing nonstop. I looked at the screen. It was my dad who was calling me. I hang up the call.
"Why are you not taking the call", she asked.
" Nothing. I will answer it later", I continued to sip the coffee. She hummed and went to the kitchen.

I looked around. This place was a paradise for me. She was the angel in this heaven. How long should I wait for her to remember me?

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻