HOME

Christian's POV

"Yeahhhh!" ,Harris opened the champagne bottle with a huge roar. We clapped at his action. "Congratulations, Christian and Rena!" ,Thomas patted my shoulder.

"Come on, what are you waiting for? Let's celebrate our victory," others Clinged their glasses. This is the success party of my new movie, "For You." It made records, and I am very happy about that.

"Rena, I planned my next movie with you. Are you ready? ", Thomas asked to my coactor.

"If Christian is the hero, then I don't have to think much. I am ready ", she agreed, looking at me.

" Ohh. So romantic in movie and real  life," Harris laughed.

" Their chemistry is what made this movie a success,"  Thomas said. I continued to drown my drink. I don't know how to answer these questions.

"Hey, Rena. Christian is still unmarried ", Harry hinted her, which made her giggle.

"  So Christian, why are you still a bachelor ", she turned towards me.

" Heyy. I am not that  old," I answered.

" Okay. What type of girl do you prefer? She asked.

" Is someone like me okay? ",She continued to pester me.

" Okay. It's getting late. I am leaving ", I started walking towards my car. My driver was waiting for me there.

It was already morning. I slept heavily last night. There are many missed calls on my phone. From Thomas, Rena, Claire, Lucy, Brittany, Sara, Anna, and so many other actresses, models. But there is another call, which is a very important for me. It was from Nat. Why did she call me early? I dialed her number, but no one responded. I could imagine all the worst scenery.

Within seconds, I jumped into my car and drove to her house.

Natasha..NATASHA. I called while entering her house. She was sitting on the chair. Natasha. I called again. She was zoned out. I lightly pushed her from her daydream.

"Yeah, Christian" she finally answered.

"What happened? Why did you call me in the early morning? Is everything alright? You are not hurt, right?" I analyzed her face. There is nothing.

"Mom. She wants to see me." She has worries written all over her face. I heard that her mom was seriously injured during the time of the accident. "So? " I asked. She fell silent.

"Do you want to go? ". I asked. She was here for a few days, and there is no memory back. If she goes back now, I don't know when I can see her again.

"Yeah", she answered.

"What about your treatment?" I asked worriedly. "It's fine. I want to see my mom." Her voice is full of fear. She is determined to go.

"Okay. We can go," I promised her.

"We?", She was confused. I don't see any reason for confusion. Did she expect me to leave her alone?.

"Yeah. I am also coming with you," I said very clearly for her to understand.

"But," Nat started.

"No buts. Your brother gave you in my hand."  I explain my reason. But the real reason is that I am scared. I can't let her go.

"It's fine, Christian " She continued to protest. Well, who cares? I don't want to leave her alone, or I want to spend more time with her.

" No need to argue. I am coming with you. That's for  the final." I stopped the argument.

Natasha's POV

I am going to my house. I haven't been to that house for a long time. I was abroad for my treatment. Now I am coming back. But I am not alone. I looked at my side . Christian was sleeping in the side seat. His head slowly fell onto my shoulder. I pushed it back slowly. But it fell again on my shoulder. A smile formed on my lips. This guy looks so handsome and tough. But he is very caring.

I don't remember teaching him. I don't remember that school. I don't know how I can trust this guy, but deep inside, I feel a connection with Christian. Why is there such a feeling toward him?. He knows lots of things about me. My likes and dislikes. We seem to have a close relationship.

" Are we there? ", suddenly Christian jumped from his sleep. It was funny.

"Soon,"  I answered.

" Sorry. I just fell asleep ", he said with a sorry face. 

"Don't be, Christian. I know I have been troubling you for a long time," I answered. But he waved at my answer. Suddenly, the cab stopped. We took our bags and started walking towards my house.

" Nat. Give me your bags. I can carry that for you," he asked for my bag.

" Ohh. You are such a gentleman?"  I pinched his chin.

" But I don't need it", I pushed him back. His expression was so funny.

" Okay. I will just follow you ", he said.

" Hmm. Be a good boy. Or I won't let you come to my house ", I warned him.

" Okaaayy Tteeaacchheerr", he bowed his head. I laughed at him and started walking past him. He ran to reach me. 

"Nat," Anessa, my sister-in-law ran towards me.

" How is mom?"  I asked.

" Mom is fine ", she answered. I release a breath. She is fine.

I walked towards Mom's room. She was sitting in the wheelchair. 

" Nat.. You came" Mom called me. 

" Mom. Are you okay? ", I asked. 

" I am fine Nat", she smiled. 

" Nat. You could have called. I would have picked you up. Why did you come alone? " My brother, Noah, asked.

" Who said I came alone? " I looked behind. Did I lose Christian? I ran toward the door. Christian was there, looking at our surroundings.

" Christian. Did you like my village? ", I asked.

" It didn't change at all", he answered.

" Heyy. Christian. Come inside," my brother called him. He obediently got inside.

" Mom. This is Christian ", I introduced him to my mother.

" I know Christian. He came here during Noah's wedding ", she smiled at Christian.

" Oh", I simply stood there when others showered him with questions. I took my bag and climbed into my room.  

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻