REGULAR

Christian's POV

The college tour ended without any problems, and we went back to our regular lives. The college, homework, etc.

After the drama, our magazine club asked me to be their model. I went to the photoshoot. It was not that bad.

The classes are now very strict. Exams are coming, so we have no other events during this period.

" Phil. This is Nat's hour. Why is she not coming ", I asked to him.
"Wait, Chris. She will be here soon", he said, and at the same time, the door opened. But it was not Nat.

"Miss, this is Natasha Miss's hour", Jenny said.
"Well, she is absent. I will take class instead of her", she said.

She is absent?. What happened to her?

I took my bag and walked out of the class, not bothering others. I called her many times, but she isn't taking my calls. So I drove straight to her house.

I opened the door, but there was no one in the hall. I walked towards the bedroom, and she was lying on the bed, holding her tummy.

"Nat," I ran near her.
"What are you doing here, Christian? ", she asked, not in a sweet tone.
"That's not important. What happened to you?", I asked her.
"Nothing ", she answered.
"But you don't look like nothing ", I watched her expression. It is sure that she is in pain.
"Christian, get out of here", she shouted, still holding her tummy.
"I will take you to the hospital," I said.
"No need. It is normal for girls ", she said.
"But...", I don't know how pain is normal for girls.
"Christian, get out of here. I don't want to talk now. Leave ", she said, pushing me out of the room.

Why is she mad? What kind of pain is normal for girls?

Wait, is it periods?

Ohh. She might got her periods. But what should I do now? She looks so tired. I had no options, so I took my keys and drove towards the mall.

If she is having periods, then she needs pads. So I walked towards that direction. There are many pads. How am I supposed to choose?

"Sir, what do you want?", a woman asked.
"I need a sanitary pad", I said. Her eyes widened.
"I mean for my girl friend ", I corrected her.

"Which one do you want, sir? large, medium, or small ", she asked. Nat is smaller than me, but she is taller than other girls in my class.
"Take medium ", I said.

"With wings or without wings", the girl again asked.
"Wings? She is a human ", I answered. The girl smiled at me.
"How many do you want, sir? ", she continued.
"Twenty or thirty? ", I answered. Is that enough? If not, then I will buy later.

"Heyy girl. What else should I buy for a girl who has periods ", I asked her. She is a girl, so she may know it, besides, I have no girls friends.

"Does she have a heat pad", the girl asked.
"Heat pad",I don't know what it is.
"Yeah, it will relieve pain", she answered.
"I don't know, but I will buy one", I said.
"Chocolates, ice creams, drinks. Whatever she likes to eat, you know she must have moood wings", the girl explained. I wrote down everything she mentioned and bought everything.

When I reached her house, she was not in the bedroom. There was water splashing sounds from the bathroom.

I took the heat pad and read the instructions. The door opened, and a very tired Nat walked out. I gently pushed her to sit and placed the heat pad on her tummy.

"What are you doing, Christian? ", she asked hoarsely. It look like she lost all energy to fight.
"This will relieve pain", I said, showing her the things I bought for her.
"Pad? ", she said, shocked.
"Is it less", I asked.
"Why did you buy these much? ", she asked. Her eyes widened when she saw the chocolates
"Ice creams are in the fridge ", I said.

"Have you had anything ", I asked. She looked tired.
" No.", Hearing that, I went to the kitchen and made a soup.

"Have this ", I said, giving her the bowl, but she was not interested. So I started feeding her.

"Take a nap. You look tired", I went to wash the bowl.
" No. I can't sleep. My body is aching ", she sat there.
"Just try Nat," then reluctantly went to bed.

The room was a mess. I started arranging everything in order. I never kept my room this clean. When I checked on her, she was not sleeping. So I sat on the floor and started messaging her legs. After a half-hour, she fell asleep, but I didn't stop. I continued to message.

When I opened my eyes, I was sitting on the floor, and I fall asleep. The bed was empty.

"Nat", I called.
"Here", she said, coming from the kitchen.
"Heyy, why are you walking?", I darted towards her.
"Christian, I am fine, thank you ", she said.

"So now you don't feel pain", I asked.
" No. Completely fine. I made dinner. Come, let's have it", she said. Wow, now she is so lovely. This morning, she was all shouting at me.

"What are you thinking? I called you. Let's have it." This time, her voice is a bit harsh.

We are having dinner, but her mood is changing very easily. If it took me a few seconds to answer, then she is mad. So these are mood swings.

After the dinner, I drove to my condo. It was dark, but she didn't let me stay there, and I have class tomorrow. I looked at my phone. Phil has called many times. I can meet him tomorrow, now that I am so tired. I jogged to my bedroom.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻