THEN

Christians POV

It was Sunday. I opened my eyes. The fresh aroma of food led me to the kitchen. Nat was preparing breakfast. Her messy bun and the cute PJ's make me want to go behind her, and...

"Chris, everything is ready. Let's have breakfast ", she said, waking me from my fantasy.
"Wait for me", I said as I went to my room and came back within seconds.

Her cooking skills are amazing.

After breakfast, Nat went to the cleaning work. I wanted to help her, but she gave me a strict no. So I was reading the newspaper.

A knock. 

I opened the door to see Phil.
"Hey, how are you, man? ", he asked.
"Good ", I answered.
"You look so good. Very healthy", he said with a knowing smile. I hit lightly on his arm.

"Natasha, Miss", Phil cried, getting inside.
"Hey, Phil. Sit, I will be back", Nat said from the hall. Me and Phil sat at the study table. She came with some papers.
"These are some previous question papers. Try to work it out ", she placed the papers on the table. 

He took the photos and started to go through them. My buddy is studying.

"Philip, how is class? ", I asked to him.
"Really hectic. I got bored, man", he answered.
"It's been many days. Did anyone ask anything about me? ", I asked again. They know I got injured, but still.

"The class has a talk that you deliberately skipped. Trina said you are skipping class because you are scared of the exam. She said a lot of bad things about you. You are lazy, careless, a stain in the Lovius family, and so on", he explained. I am not surprised.

"I think only me and Natasha Miss trust you ", he stopped. That was enough for me.
"So how is life here? Any improvement ", he asked.

"I think so. You know Nat started calling me Chris". She usually calls me Christian, but nowadays she is calling me Chris.
"Ohh, stop. Stop. Now I understand 'the improvement' ", he laughed.
"Oh, by the way, where are the photos ", I put the papers on the table.
"Your photo shoot? ", he thought for a while.
" No. The photos of me and Nat from the tour ", I asked in a low voice. He is the photographer.
" Oh. The romantic photos of you and Miss", he mocked.
"I told you to take some pictures of us. Some candid pics", I asked.
" Relax. I will send it to you, bro", he hushed.

"Hey guys, what are you two talking about?" she asked, coming to the room.
"Nothing, miss. We were discussing about the exam ", he answered.
"Oh, don't get scared of the exams", she smiled.
"Miss, were you nervous for your exams? ", Phil asked.
"Yeah, but this helped me", she said, pointing at her bracelet. I have seen this on her hand every time.

"So you got rank by this bracelet", he asked.
"I got rank because I studied well", she answered to Phil. Phil shut his mouth. 

We studied a little. The lesson ended early today.

Next day. 

"Come on, Chris,", she called. Nat was so eager. We are going to the hospital. So from today onwards, I have to live in my condo. This place is special for me.
"Nat, I am coming ", I said.

We reached the hospital. The doctors analyzed my condition.
" Good. Now you are perfectly alright ", he said. Nat smiled, but I am not happy. If it is needed, then I can hang my hand throughout my life.

"Should I rest for more days ", I asked to the doctor. But he said there was no need.
"Okay doc", we said as we walked out of the room.

"So Christian, I will drop you off at your condo", she said.
"But Nat. Why so hurry to push me away? ", I pouted.
"I am not pushing you away. From next week onwards, your exams will start. I need you to concentrate more on exams ", she said.

"I can do that", I said.
"Don't lose your mind to anything. Don't call me at that time. I want you to get good scores on the exams. After this exam, we can meet", she said.

"But it's two weeks ", my face shows my heart. It was crying. 

"It is just two weeks", she consoled me with a comforting smile.

"Okay, but after the exams, you should tell me your feelings towards me. Honestly", I said very seriously. I am sure she has some feelings for me. I felt it. If she doesn't express her feelings because I am her student, then after the exams, I am no longer her student.

She hummed. 

"This is for you", she said, giving that bracelet to me.
"All the best", Nat said. Her voice is strange. Now, I am pretty sure about her answer.

Her phone rang. It was her brother, Nathan.

"Yes, bro ", she said, taking the call.
"Really congratulations,", she said with a huge smile on her face.

"What happened? ", I asked when she hung up the call.

"He is going to be a dad." Her face was filled with joy.

She dropped me back at my condo.

After that, it was exam time. I got busy with my studies. I studied really hard. The exams were pretty simple. I was confident in my marks. I didn't hear anything from Natasha during these days. I didn't try to call her.

"Then?" Maria asked. I gave her a helpless smile.

"Then what happened, Christian? Why are you and Natasha not together? Did she reject you after your exams? Maria asked curiously.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻