FREDRICK

Christian's POV

I was sitting in my class room. Since we lost many classes, the coach changed the practicing time. Now it is from noon to evening. Thankfully.

So I am back in the classroom to hear my hard-to-get Juliet's lecture. I often smiled at her, but she didn't respond. A small gesture won't kill, right?

"The same word has different meanings, and the meaning we think is not what others think ", she said.

True. The love I feel is not the love she thinks of. Or is this how she shows her love?

"Suppose a word is beautiful. It can be used in many ways. A sunny day is beautiful for me, but for you, it may be rainy. A rose flower is beautiful for me, but it might not be so beautiful for you ", she explained. I never thought about words so deeply.

"But our Natasha miss is so beautiful. Is there any other opinion ", Daniel stood up from the chair and looked at the students. Who would have another opinion? My Nat is so beautiful. All other students shouted yes, which made Natasha smile.

"I look beautiful because of your beautiful eyes, guys", she answered as students screamed.

"Then my eyes are so ugly when I look at others, Natasha ", I said loudly. She just shook her head. But others laughed at that. For them, I was just joking, but only I know how sincere my words are.

"Yeah, like words change according to your view,", she said, coming back to where we started.

There was a knock. We looked at the door. Mr. Walter and Trina were standing there.

Natasha stopped her class. Mr. Walter walked inside and stood at the center.

"So, students, your college life is going to end in a few months. Then we will all be busy with the exams. So before that, we have our college tour. Those who are interested should give their names. Details will be posted in the group. I hope everyone's name will be there " Mr. Walter announced.

College tour? This tour is the best opportunity for me.

Bell rang.

"Okay, class. See you next day", she said, taking her book and walking outside.

"Chris, aren't you going to practice?" Phil asked.
"Yeah, bye," I said as I made my way to the practice room.

Time skip

It was already evening. It is hard to remember the dialogue. Shakespeare could have used simple words to explain Romeo's love.

"Christian".

"Yes, coach ", I said, turning towards him.
"You have to pick up the costume from the shop tomorrow ", he ordered.
"Okay, sir", I answered politely.

My throat got dry. But the water cane was empty.

"I will take water for everyone ", I shouted at others.

I walked toward the door.
"Christian ", Lia was standing at the door.
"Heyy Lia. What are you doing here? ", I asked the class nerd who is in this stage room.
"I came to see you. How is the practice going on? ", she asked.
"Yeah, it's going well", I answered.

"Christian, come with me. All are thirsty", Stella came out of nowhere.

"Bye", I said, going my way with Stella.

We were walking through the hallway.

"Excuse me ", a guy stopped us. He doesn't look like a student. I haven't seen him before.

"Yes? ", I waited for him.
"Do you know Natasha Miller? She is working here", he said, showing a picture of Natasha on his phone.

"Of course. Her room is near. Go straight and ", before Stella completes her answer. Natasha walked in the opposite direction.

"Nat", the guy ran towards her. Nat? Who the fuck is he?
"Fredrick." She was surprised to see him. There was a minute of silence. What is this? Who is he? Why is she so surprised to see him?

"Let's go", Stella pulled me. But my mind was still there. Who is this new character? Maybe some old friend.

I reached back to our working station.
"Hey, Christian. What happened? "the coach asked.
"Nothing, sir ", I said.
"There may be a lot of practice making it hard. Let's call it a day." The coach's words were a relief for everyone.

I took my bag and ran out. I walked towards Natasha's room. To my surprise, she was not there.

" Christian. What are you doing here? ", Trina asked
"Natasha?" , I turned to look at the table.
"Natasha Miss has already left ", Trina Miss answered.

She went early today.

I drove to my place.

I took a shower and opened the fridge. My stomach was grumbling. I made a simple burger and pushed it into my mouth.

Phil sent today's notes. But my mind is crazily going after the Fredrick guy. He is good-looking but not as handsome as me. So I don't need to worry much.

I dialed Natasha's number.

"Hello, Nat." It took many rings for her to answer.
"Yeah, Christian ", she responded.
"Have you had dinner? ", I asked.
"Yeah" , she answered shortly. I wanted to ask about Fredrick. But what will she think of me?

"Nat I.", I can't ask her directly. How to ask her Who is your new guest, Nat? No. Or Fredrick is a nice name; who is he?

"Hello, Christian.. Hello ", she asked.
"Yeah", I may be silent for a long time.
"Christian, I will call you after some time,", she said and hung up.

Who is the man? That thought just ruined my mood. Sleep is nowhere to be seen. I waited for Natasha's call. Time went.

1 a.m., 2 a.m., 3 a.m., like that, the time flew by, and before I could realize it, it was already morning.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻