GONE

Christian's POV

My mind is going crazy. I can't control myself. Something is scaring me. A fear of losing. That is making me worried.

"Chris", Phil called me. We were sitting in the class.
"Hmm", I hummed.
"Why are you so moody? ", he asked, obviously knowing the reason.
"Nothing ", I answered casually.

"Is it because Natasha ", he knew.
"Philip, she has been absent for three days now ", I complained. I didn't see her after the special class.

"Have you tried to call her", he continued.
"I tried many times," I said,  putting my head on my hands.
I tried to call her, but she isn't picking up my calls. Is she alright? What happened to her?

Enough.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going? ", Phil looked at my movements.

"I am going to her house. Let me go and see for myself how she is", I said as I walked towards the door.

" Wait. I am coming with you,", he said, hastily running towards me.

"Hey, where are you guys going ", Lia asked, looking at both of us. The class is not over yet. I didn't give an answer to her. My priority is to see Natasha. Why is she absent for three days, and why isn't she answering my calls?

I drove to her house. The door was locked. I rang the calling bell continuously. But Natasha didn't open the door like every time instead, the neighbor came outside.

"What are you guys doing? ", the neighbor asked. He was an old man.
"Heyy uncle, have you seen the girl living here? ", I asked the neighbor.
"Oh, she left the house. She gave the keys to me", the neighbor said.

Left? 

"When did she leave? And to where?", Phil asked to him.
"A two or three days before. She said that she was going to her house", the neighbor answered.

"Do you know why she went? ", I asked.
"I don't remember clearly. She said something special, and she was very happy. Is everything okay", the neighbor asked.
"Yeah, fine ", Phil answered on behalf of me.

Then a woman called the neighbor uncle inside, and he went.

I am shocked, or more likely, scared.

"Where is she? ", Phil asked. I hope I know the answer.
"Chris...", he called me many times.
"Where is she, Phil? ", I want an answer.
"We can find Natasha. There must be a way", he said positively. I hope there is.

I took the phone and dialed her number. Still no answer.

"She left me, Phil ", I said to him.

"Calm down first, Chris," he said, pulling me to sit on the bench. I am sitting outside of her house.

"How can I? ", I can't control my emotions.

"Let's check the college. She must have given information there. Maybe a leave letter, a reason, or how long? ", he said. That is a way.

I called Jason, the assistant.

"Hello, sir", he said respectfully.

"I need you to find information about Natasha Miller", Without wasting any more time, I said the reason for my call.

"But sir", Jason started.
"I don't care about money. You know that, right? ", I have called Jason many times. He is a trustworthy person as long as you pay him well.

"Okay sir," and that's it.
"Very fast ", I demanded sternly.
"Sure, sir. Let me check the files," , Jason said. I hung up the call.

Where are you, Natasha? Wherever you are, just come back to me. I have a confession for you to hear.

"Everything will be fine, Chris. "Perhaps she will be back the next day ", Phil said.
"May be? No. She is sure to come back here. ", I was on the verge of tears.

"Let's go to college and meet Jason in person ", I said.
"I will drive ", Phil said. He took the key from my hand and got inside the driver's seat. I sat in the passenger seat and looked outside. If she was going, why didn't she say anything to me? Am I nothing to her?

We reached the college. Watch men know who I am, so there are no restrictions for me. I can get inside or outside at any time.

"Jason," I said as I walked into his room. He found everything.
"This is her address ", he gave me the address on a piece of paper.
"How long did she take leave? ", I asked.

"For a week. She asked for more days, but the manager didn't give much. Especially you know she is a trainee", he answered obediently.

"What is her reason? ", I asked like a police officer.
"She wrote 'personal reason'", he said.

"Personal reasons? ", me and Phil repeated.
"I don't know, so I went to a small investigation, and I found the reason is marriage", he smirked, like he had solved a riddle.

"Marriage? " This was unexpected.
"Yes. Mr. Walter said she was getting married this Friday", Jason explained. 

I lost it. The color is draining from me. The whole world is now dark. I transferred money to Jason and walked outside.

"Christian ", Philip hugged me.
"She is marrying, Phil," I repeated.

"I want to see her, Phil. Maybe this was the last time ", I said. Pain was evident in my voice.
"Why Christian? If she is getting married, then I don't think it is a good idea ", he rubbed my back.

" No. I can't let her go like that. I should open my heart to her and express my true feelings towards her", The tears are rolling down.

"It will be a problem for her Christian. Understand. You should forget her,", he said. Forgetting is the last thing I am doing.

"You should live your life, and you should let her go", Phil continued. Should I?.

"Philip, I want to see Natasha. I can't forget about her. "Perhaps after seeing her marriage, my mind will accept the truth,", I said, but I am sure I will never forget about her.

" Okay. Let's go to her house. Even though she didn't invite us ", he agreed.

I booked the next flight to see her as Natasha Miller. After two days, she will be someone's wife. The girl who stole my heart became another man's.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻