NATASHA

Christian's POV

NATASHA

I saw a guy walking towards her. After he talked a little to her, he walked back to the room.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Isn't it her? In these four years, where was she? Why did Nat stay away from me? If she is this close, why did it take me four years to meet her?

She felt my stare because she turned her head. Our eyes met. This is her. It felt like a dream. If it is a dream, then please, God, don't wake me up.

She looked directly into my eyes. I inched towards her. But she turned and walked away.

Is she again ignoring me? Why? If she doesn't like me, then I will stop this chasing forever. But I need an answer. The answer she promised me before. 

Natasha wait
Natasha... 
Natasha... 

I ran in the same direction. I collided with the man with her. But my eyes were searching for her. Where did she go?

Christian

The guy called my name.

I looked at him. I know this guy. It is Natasha's brother. I went to his wedding. That was the time I confessed my love to Natasha.

"Noah", I said.
"Hey, Christian. I never expected this meeting,", he said. I want to see his sister. Where she vanished. I couldn't find her, so I asked.
"Natasha? ", I said. His face changed. He looked around. Then I saw her. She was talking on her phone. My nat. Why did she walk away? Does she hate me? She didn't say this before because she didn't want to ruin my exams. She doesn't want to break my heart, which is why she disappeared without any trace.

"Nat. Christian ", he pointed me to his sister. She looked at me but didn't respond.
"Natasha ", I called, full of emotions.

"Why isn't she responding?". She continued to talk on the phone. I continued to look at her.

"Sorry, Christian. She doesn't remember you", he said. I forgot how to breathe. My head is spinning. What did he say?

"She doesn't remember me. What are you talking about?", I asked. I was panicking.
" Yeah. It's a long story", he sighed.

"It's okay, I have time", I waited for his explanation.

I have the rest of my life to hear about her.

"Well, four years before she got into an accident, when it was time for your exams, she came to our house. Then one day, our family except me went to the nearby town, but it got into an accident. The accident was too big. We lost a lot of things that day. And Natasha lost her memory ", he explained. I can see my life falling apart. She forgot about me.

"Memory lost,", I repeated.

"Not completely. She lost the memories of the past three years of her life. But it has a lot of important things. Her career. She worked as a teacher. My marriage, she forgot all of these", he said. It means she forgot about me.
"Doesn't she get her memory back", I hope he says yes.

"I hope so. We were all attached to hospitals these years. She is physically fine. But the memories aren't back", he stopped. I am losing my sanity. When I finally met her, she couldn't recognize me.

"So the doctor suggests to go through the life she has lived before. It will help her remember ", he said.
"That works?", I asked.
"I don't know. Let's try. It's good that I saw you here. Do you remember any of her friends or any teachers who she works with her?", he asked.

Natasha walked towards us.

"Mom is asking you", Natasha gave the mobile to him.
"Oh," he said as he took the phone from her grip.
"Nat, do you remember him? ", he asked her. She looked at me. Nat, how can you forget me?
But she didn't answer.

"This is Christian. He was your favorite student. You even invited him to my marriage", he said. Nat smiled at me.

"There was one more guy, right? What was his name?" Noah tried to remember.

"Philip ", I answer. 

"Yes, Philip," he said to Nat. He put the phone in his ear and took a few steps away to talk.

"Hi", she said.
"Hi Nat. I mean Natasha ", I corrected.
"You were my student. I am sorry. You remember me, but I don't remember that", she said with uneasiness.
"I can't forget you", I said more to myself. It is not like I tried. She was my passion.

We stood there without talking. I observed her. She has not changed much. She got a little thinner. Her hair got shorter.

Noah came with a disappointed face.

"Brother, it's okay. I will be fine", she patted her brother. sai
"But how can I leave you here?", he asked.
"Where are you going?", I interrupted their conversation.
"Mom is calling me back", he gritted.
"It's okay, I will be here. I will help, Nat...Natasha", I said.
"Oh no. We don't want to trouble you", Natasha and Noah said in unison.

It never troubled me.

"Natasha Miller", the nurse called.
"Okay, Christian. We will meet", Noah said as he walked inside the room. Natasha followed him.

I am overwhelmed. I am happy to see her again, but I was waiting for a Natasha, who doesn't remember me. I drove my car to my next destination.

I opened my eyes. The bed was so soft. There was a hand on my tummy. I pushed the hand off and sat on the bed. I took my shirt off the floor and started to go, but she grabbed my hand.

"Are you leaving ", she asked.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻