TOUR DAY-3

Christian's POV

"So guys. As a new year night. The resort has arranged a party, so you can join them there", Sir said.

It was night. All the students started to move to the party area. The party was outside. People are enjoying the swimming pool. A rain fall is arranged there. With beautiful light arrangements.

"Chris. I want to tell you something", Lia told me. It was hard to hear. The music is blasting.
"What is it, Lia? ",I asked in a loud voice. But she couldn't complete the sentence. Phil came to us.

"Heyy chris. Come with me", He pulled me along with him. We reached the corner of the hall. No one was in the area.

"What I asked? ", I don't have any clue why he pulled me here. All the others are in the garden.
He took the bottles out. Harry and Tommy were also waiting for me.
He pours it into four glasses and waits for twelve o'clock.

"Happy new year! ",We grabbed the glasses and drank. Then again and again. Finally, we all got drunk.

"Heyy Tommy I can.." No, he was already sleeping.
Harry was also on the floor.

"This idiot will easily get drunk", Phil said.
I stood up.
"Where are you going?", he asked.
"Our room", I was going to my room.

I walked outside. Natasha was coming from the opposite side.

"Hi Christian", she waved. I felt guilty. 

I cried in her arms.

"Hey, what happened? ", she asked, looking into my eyes.
"You told me not to drink, but I drink", I started sobbing.
"It's okay, Christian", she told me.
"No. I am such a liar. I broke the promise", I can't stop crying.
"Fine fine. Go to your room. We can talk in the morning", she told me.
"Sure? ", I asked.
"Sure", she assured.
"But my room", I can't find my room.
She guided me to my room, which is near hers.

"Christian, open your eyes", I opened my eyes only to meet Phil. 
"What? ", I rubbed my eyes. 
"It's morning", he said casually. 
Oh, I lazily went to the bathroom.

Today we are heading towards the adventure park. It was a long journey to get there. It literally made us tired.

"Come on, everyone ", James sir called us. I am not aware of these rides. Sir showed me the map of this park. It was placed at different corners.

"You all can go wherever you want, but make sure you all will be at the gate at 5:00 pm ", Mr. Walter ordered. We split from there.

"Christian, come", Phil pulled me. There is no way I am going on this ride.
" Heyy. Christian, are you guys going on this ride", Lia asked.
"No, Lia,", I answered.
"Come on, Chris. We paid for this too", he said.
"Yeah, Christian. It will be fun", Lia also joined.
"Lia, go with him", I pushed Phil and Lia to enter, and I watched them sit on it.

"Heyy Christian, aren't you coming?" said Natasha.
"Well, me. No,", I answered.
"Are you alright ", she asked.
" Yeah. I have tried all these before. " It was not a lie. But that was years ago. 
"Oh, then join us", she called.
" Ohh. It is", I don't want her to find me weak.

"If you are scared, then okay", she said, jumping to a seat. I looked at the ride again. I am going to die. I, too, joined her.
"I am not scared. I just wanted to watch from outside ", I sat next to her. She smiled. 

The ride started.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhhhh. Tell him to stop", I cried.
"Christian, calm down ", she said in between the laughs.
"Is he going to kill me? Heyy guy, you have no idea who I am ", I shouted at the man who started the ride.
"Christian ", she called.
"I want to see my parents one last time, Nat. Tell them I love them, and you too, I love you", I cried again. 

"What are you saying, Christian? ", she asked.
"If I didn't survive this trip, you have to live a happy life. My ghost will always be there for you", I said everything because I didn't know I would be alive in the next second.

"Even your ghost won't leave me, right? Don't cry. The ride is over,", she said. It slowed and gradually halted.

I am alive. I tried other rides, but my body was not fond of them. I started vomiting.

I ran into the resting room.

"Philip, where is Christian? ", I heard Natasha asking about me from the door.
"He is lying on the couch", Phil answered.
"You can enjoy the rides, Phil. I will be here with him", she said, and thankfully he nodded. After a few seconds, the door opened.

"Are you alright? ", she asked.
"Yeah, all the food in my stomach is gone, so the vomiting stopped ", I answered. She has medicine with her. I accepted it gladly. After taking medicines, I fall asleep. When I woke up, she was still sitting near me.

It was the last day of our tour, and nothing went as I planned.

"Nat", I called.
"Oh, you woke up. How do you feel now? ", she asked worriedly.
" Better. I want to tell you something ", I said, sitting on the couch.
"What? ", she asked, confused.
"You know I love you. I have said that before, and I wanted your answer", I said.
"Answer? ", she repeated.

" Yeah. Your feelings towards me ", I said.

"Heyy guys. It was time. The bus started ", Phil ran towards us.
"Christian, you promised me to focus on your studies. First, do it. Then I will answer your question", She walked, leaving me behind. The final exams are in three months, so after that, she will be mine.

I slowly walked towards the bus.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻