TOUR DAY-2

Christian's POV

I walked back to my room.
"Christian," Trina Miss called. I walked towards her.
"Yes, miss".

"Have you seen Lia? ", she asked, looking around.
" Yeah. She was there a few minutes before ", I pointed at the garden.
"Can you come with me?" Miss asked.
"Yeah, sure", I said, leading the way. We walked here and there, searching for her, and finally met her.

" Lia. Your dad called me. He told me he couldn't reach you", Miss gave her phone to Lia.

"Miss, can I go", I asked.
"Of course. Thank you, Christian,", she said. I walked back to my room. My phone rang. It was Dad. He wanted to know about the tour. We talked for a while.

"Okay, dad",  I said through the phone.

SLAP!!!!

My eyes widened. It was Natasha. She came to me and slapped me.

"I didn't expect this from you, Christian. This was too much", she said. Then she left, leaving me dumbfounded. But I don't get why she slapped me. Did I do something wrong? Everything was okay until the evening.

I stood there for a few minutes. Is that a dream? No, my face is aching. If her skin is so soft, then how come the slap is so strong? Should I go after her and ask the reason?

"Thief... Theif... Catch him", I heard some yelling. I ran in that direction.
"What ", I shouted. All the girls are standing outside.
" Christian. A guy is there", they pointed in the opposite direction. I slowly walked there.
"No, Christian. Don't go there ", they yelled. But I saw a shadow moving in that direction. I followed him. James Sir also ran with me to catch him, but he slipped.

"He is gone. Let's go back", sir pulled me back.

"Did you get him", Lia asked.
" No. He ran away ", sir answered. The resort staff has already warned us about the thieves who aim at the tourists.

"What happened? Why did you all shout?", Trina asked. Natasha came following her.

" Miss. A guy was hiding in the bush. When we called him, he ran", Jenny answered.
"A guy was hiding here", Nat repeated unbelievably.
"Yes, miss ", they answered.

Then Nat looked at me. She has an apologetic look. Don't tell me she thought I was the theif. She placed her fingers on her forehead. So the slap was for it.

"It's okay. All go to your rooms. We have programs for tomorrow ", Mr walter said. All started to move.

I walked into my room. The door is closed but not locked. I slowly opened it. Everyone was on the scene, but not Phil. So I walked without making a sound.

"Oh my god, Chris ", he placed a hand on his chest.
"What're you doing? ", I asked.
"What happened there? ", he pointed to the outside.
"Oh, a theif. Girls got scared ", I answered. He shook his head.
"What are you doing? ", I asked again. He pointed at the underside of the bed. I looked there. There are bottles of alcohol.

"What is this? ", I was surprised.
" Drinks. Don't you know that? ", he answered.
"I know it. But why is it here?", I asked to him.
"Tomorrow is the last day of this year, and the day after is the new year starting. So these are for its celebration," he answered.

"But teachers told us not to drink", I said.
"Ohh Christian. If you don't drink on New Year's Day, then when are you going to drink?", he was annoyed.
"But"
"No buts. Don't be such a good boy, Chris. Let's go and sleep", he was already lying.

We went to bed. He fell asleep within seconds.

Next morning. 

I was going back to my room after breakfast. But somebody called me back.
"Christian," it was not somebody. It is Natasha.
"Yes." I waited.
"I am sorry, Christian,", she said.
"About", I know very well.
"About last night. I misunderstood you. I saw a guy's shadow, and when I came outside, it was you only there," she explained.
"So you assumed it was me", I asked with a sad tone.
"Yeah. Sorry. Just forget it, okay?", she said.

"How can I forget it? The slap was too damn hard. My two teeth are gone", I placed a hand on my cheek and exaggerated.
"I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that", she was worried. Oh, my poor Nat.
"But you did it. Very strongly and powerfully", I continued.
"What should I do now? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?", she asked.
"There is no hospital near here. I think the pain will go away if I get a good message", I showed my cheek towards her.
"Christian. I slapped your right cheek, right? "she asked. Oh, she caught me.
I... I... She was already walking. "But the pain is on my left cheek. Ahh. I can't even talk", I said, but she didn't hear.

Hiking. 

"Seriously, Christian. Where are we walking to ", Phil asked.
"How do I know? ", I answered. We have been walking for two hours.
"Guys, we reached", sir announced.
"Where? Everest? ", Phil asked.
"Did we just come all this way to see this waterfall ", Phil was not happy. 
"So what? Isn't it a nice view", I answered, looking at Natasha. She was so mesmerized by this waterfall.
"It is indeed beautiful for you", he said, shaking his head.

"Is that a town ", I asked to sir.
" Yes. If you want something, you can buy it from here", he answered. We all ran towards the small town. It was beautiful.

"What are you buying, Natasha? ", I asked. She was looking through the pearl necklace.
"Nothing. These are all amazing", she said. 
"I don't know what you like most. So I bought this for you", I showed it to her.

Diary. 

"Yes

"Yes. A new year starts from tomorrow. So I thought you would like this. You can fill out this diary about me and lock it", I said to her.

"I will think about it", She took the diary from my hand. I watched her look at it with awe.
"Keep the key safe", I warned.

"Okay", she giggled.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻