TUITION

Third pov

It was Saturday. Usually, there is no regular class on Saturdays. Natasha was looking through the daily newspaper when suddenly her doorbell rang. She put the paper down and went to open the door. It was Philip.

"Yes, Philip," she asked, looking at him.
"Miss, I think it's a good idea. I want you to take lessons for me", he said. Natasha had made that offer before.

"Of course ", she smiled at him.
"Miss, there is one more student with me", Philip said, moving to the side. Christian was standing there with a lot of emotions. Shy, embarrassed, and more.

"Why not? Come inside, both of you ", she called them inside. Philip and Christian followed her.
"This is your house?" Philip asked. He looked around.
" No. I rented this house ", she answered.
"This house is beautiful ", Philip complimented.
"Thank you ", she said, going to her shelf.

Christian's pov

"You both sit here. I will get the books ", she said, going to the shelf.
"Why are you not talking? ", Phil asked madly at me.
"There is nothing I want to hear", I answered blankly. I know she did help me, but I don't think teaching me is an easy task.
"So guys, my tuition class is different than the class I take in college ", she said to Philip and me. Different?

"I may punish or yell at you. If you are not ready for that, then please leave", I was so ready to leave, but Philip pulled me into the seat.

She was always kind to me, so I thought I should give it a try.

"Why is that, miss? ", Philip asked. He is more obedient to her than other morons in college.
"You are taking tuition, which means you need extra treatment here,", she said. So true.

"Okay, miss ", Philip agreed. She waited for my response, and after a while, I said yes.

"Tell me when you don't understand. Feel free to come and ask your doubts", she said, placing the books on the table. I noticed that she looked gorgeous in this simple dress.

The class started. She started explaining the portion. I was not much interested at first, but I slowly got along with her. Slowly, I started understanding. Philip also felt very comfortable here. At college, he has no interest.

I asked her to repeat. I thought she would shout at me. Or just simply lose interest in taking class. But she just smiled and repeated it many times. She isn't bored.

"Now write down what you understood ", she asked us.
"Should we need to write? I will tell you,", he said.
" No. Writing is very important when you learn a language ", she ordered.

We took our notes and started writing our thoughts on the pages, and Natasha read them.

"Your handwriting is very impressive, Christian,", she complimented me. For some strange reason, I felt good. Hearing praise is not bad.

The class went well. The time went by fast without noticing. I was prepared for a fight and yelling, but that was not needed.

At school

"This is what Miss Natasha took for us last day," , Philip finally understood. Moreover, he started to open his books.
"Oh yes", I said. I didn't like the idea of tuition, but slowly I became interested. The way she explains makes us understand the lessons quickly.

I felt a special connection to her, and now I'm looking forward to meeting her.
"Taking class from her was the best idea", he said. I felt it. She has a special magic. She took classes in other subjects too.

It's been a few days since we started the class. A quiz exam is coming, and I want to pass the exam.

The door opened. Natasha walked to the class.
"Hi students ", she said. She is always gorgeous. The smile makes her look like an angel. What? What am I thinking?

"Hi, miss", all the students said in unison, and I too joined.
"What are you smiling at? ", Philip asked me. Smiling?.
"Me?. No", I said with a serious face.
"Oh, then, may be I imagined", Philip went silent. My eyes went to Natasha.

"So, students. You will have to complete an assignment ", she said to us.
"What assignment, miss? ", Jenny asked to her.
"You need to write about a movie. It's every detail. It should cover everything about the movie and its effects. How did people take it? Do you understand?" Natasha looked at our faces. Well, I don't understand.

"Okay, miss", they said. What?
"But this is group work, so we need groups of four members," she continued.

"Four members. Whom do we choose, Chris ", Philip asked, looking at me. I looked around for two more members.
"Miss, we four are a group ", Henry said, pointing to him and his friends.
"Your groups are already decided according to your numbers ", she said, and she started reading the names.

"Which group are we? ", Philip asked.
"Just wait. She will announce ", I waited for my name.

"Christian, Philip, Blake, and Lia are a group", she announced.

"What? I am with Blake? ", I was furious. I don't like to be in his group.
"Come on, Chris. Our numbers are close", Philip consoled me.
"But this is not going to be fine ", I don't like him. I don't want a trouble-maker image.

"Think Christian. They are toppers. So we don't need to get worried about our grade", Philip said with a look, asking me to think.
"He would have forgotten the fight ", Philip said, optimistic.
"Whatever,", I answered. But if he tries something funny, he has to face my wrath. But I don't want Natasha to see that side.
"We should discuss with them and don't just start anything," Phillip said, looking at them.
"Yeah, yeah", I answered sarcastically.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻