LOVELY CLASS

Christian's pov

I sat in my class. Now it was not hard for me to sit in the class continuously. I won't get too bored. I didn't take any leave after Natasha came to this college.

"CHRISTIAN!", Philip yelled in my ear.
"Oh, my ear. What is it, Phil? ", I put my hand on my ear.
"I have been calling you for like a hundred times, and you were not answering ", he yelled.

"Okay, what do you want? ", I asked, giving him my attention.

"Let's skip the next class and go for a movie ", he asked. No way. The next hour is Natasha. I don't want to skip it.

"No", I answered without any second thought.

" No?. Are you telling me that you became interested in the boring lectures ", he asked. Yes, instead of a movie actress, I will look at Natasha. She is my star.
"Yes", I said.
"Christian, you are changing ", he said, walking to others with the same question.

Natasha came to the class. She started her job, and I started mine. Staring at her beautiful face without blinking. I can do it all day.

The bell rang. I put the notes in my bag.

"Philip, can I love a person ", I asked to Philip.
"Aren't you a human? Even animals fall in love ", Philip answered.
"Hmm", I hummed. So if what I am feeling these days is love, then I love Natasha.

"What, hmm? Whom do you consider Christian? ", he asked.
"You are smiling, so it is true. So who is the girl?" He asked again. I don't want to hide this. I want to announce this to everyone.

"Natasha ", I answered.
"Which class is she studying? ", he asked. This fool.
"Natasha Miller ", I said.
"Our Miss Natasha." He was surprised.
" Yes. I want to make Miss Natasha, Mrs.", A smile creeped on my face.

"You are kidding me, right? ", he said, hitting my arm. I stared at him very seriously.
"You are saying the truth", he can't believe his ears.
"Very true", I answered honestly.
"You are out of your mind. She is our teacher", he shouted and walked out of the class.

After a few seconds, he came back at the same speed.

"Are you sure you love her, Christian ", he asked.
"Weren't you gone shouting that she is our teacher?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, but love is love. It has no barriers, especially for the people who felt it for the first time ", he said. Yes, this is my first, and I want it to be my last.

"Yes, I love her. How many times do I repeat it?", I am sure about it.

"Okay, calm down. ", he was now intrigued.
"I don't remember the exact time, but before I can understand, I have already fallen",  there was a smile on my face.

" Oh. Where is my old Christian? ", he dramatically asked.
"But do you think she likes you? ", Philip asked.

"I don't know ", I answered.
"What if she just considered you as her student and nothing more? I mean, it was like that. I don't think she has feelings for you", Philip crushed my hopes.

"Don't say something like that, Phil," I warned him.
"I am just saying don't give much hope ", he said.

"Then you have to help me," I said to him. I never thought I would be helpless in my life.
"Hmm. I have a friend like you. I have to help." He shook his head.

The class ended. Me and Philip walked out of the class to the parking lot.
"So you were coming early because she told you to", Philip asked.
"Yes", I admitted.
"You don't like to call her Natasha miss' ", he asked.
"That feels like a distance between us ", I answered.

"You don't want to skip her class. Wow, I was a fool not to understand these signs.", He found the answers to the questions he has been asking these days.

"Are you going to tell her", Philip stopped and turned to me.
"Yes," I said. I want to tell her. I don't want to hide this and become a one-sided lover.
"Good, don't make it too late," he said as he walked to his bike.

I walked towards my car. But there was her. Natasha.

My speed increased. I was practically running toward her.
"Hey Christian!" She smiled at me. Beautiful .

"Hi Natasha. What are you waiting for? ", I asked to her.
"My car. It gave me a problem again", She sounded annoyed, but I found it cute.

"Oh, I see", I looked at her car. There is oil leakage. Last time, I paid some local boys to make trouble in her car. That was once. This is not me.

"If you don't mind, I will give you a lift", I offered.
"It's okay, Christian. I can hail a cab", she said. There is no way I am letting you go alone.

"It's fine, Natasha. Come on", I have already opened the passenger door for her. She reluctantly got in. I drove the car very slowly. I don't want this ride to end. Oh, my mind, what am I doing?

"Natasha, I am sorry", Finally, I opened my mouth, and it was this that came out.
"Why? ", she was confused.

"The canteen food. I was a little mad at our first meeting. I ordered her to make a spicy lunch for you. But I never expected her to continue this ", I said.

"It's fine ", she said.

"You knew that. But why didn't you react", I asked.
"It's okay, Christian. I just took it as a fun." She was so cool. Oh, how I did it to such a pure girl. Should I open my heart to her now?

"Thank you, Christian,", she said. Why? Why did.. Oh, we reached her house. How did we reach fast? My car was so slow.
"Bye ", before I could form words, she walked towards the door.

I drove back to my condo. My mind is filled with her face and her beautiful smile. I am going crazy, and I know it, and I don't care about it.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻