BIRTHDAY

Christian's pov

I was going to Natasha's house. Well, this was not a bad idea. Natasha takes class well. I can easily understand.

I arrived on time. Philip messaged me that he would be late for today's class.

I parked my car and got out. But there was a new student waiting for approval. Lia.

"Hey Christian ", she waved at me.
"Hi", I said. Then it became awkward. No one is talking. She was just continuously smiling like an idiot. Will she stop it?

I rang the bell.

"Hi Christian ", Natasha said, opening the door.
"Heyy, Lia, what are you doing here? ", Natasha asked, noticing her.
"Miss, can you also join me for the lesson?", Lia was on the verge of crying.

"Well, Lia, you are a top student. Are you sure you want to take an extra class and waste your studying time here ", Natasha asked. That is a good point. She already gets above 95%.

"But I want to join, Miss,", she pestered.
" Okay. Then come in", Natasha opened the door for us.

I sat at the usual place. Then Lia joined me. I don't like sitting alone with her. She just continued to show her teeth. Does she want me to count it?

I can't take it anymore.
"I will be back", I told Lia, and I stood from my seat.
"Where are you going? I am also coming ", she said shyly. Ohh!!

"I am going to the washroom ", I answered. I hope she won't join me.

I reached out. There was a small humming. It was coming from the kitchen. I slowly moved there. It was Natasha. She was preparing something. Her hair is flying in the air. It was an amazing sight, and I liked it.

"Hey Christian. Why are you standing there? ", she asked. That question woke me up from the dream.

"Nothing ", I answered.
"What are you preparing? ", I was curious. The aroma is mouthwatering.
"It's a surprise ", she answered.

The bell again rang.
"Christian, can you open the door, please? ", she asked sweetly. She looks cute.
"Yes, of course ", I said, going to open the door. It was Philip.

"Am I late", he asked.
"Very much." Now Philip is here. We all went to the study room. Lia was there.

"Hi Lia", Philip waved at her.
"Hi Philip,"  She greeted very politely.

"Okay, let's move on to the chapters", Natasha said as she walked towards us.
"Yes", we said, waiting for her.

She took her book and started explaining. We started noting down very fast.

"Have you prepared for the quiz exam in college", she asked.
"Yes", Lia answered happily. Of course she did.
"Yeah, we are trying," I answered.
" Good. This time you should have good marks," she said to me and Philip.

"Yeah, I hope ", I never wanted any good marks. If I get good marks, I should follow my dad's path. But now I want to try.

We continued to study for two more hours, then everyone became tired.
"Are you all tired", she asked.
"Yeah, a little ", I answered.
"A little! I am done ", Philip layed on the table.
" Okay. Sit here. I will be back ", Natasha said as she walked outside.

After a few minutes,

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, Christian", she sang happily.

BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yes. Today is my birthday.

"Wow, Miss. Super ", Philip complimented her. I don't remember when I last cut my birthday cake.

"Today is your birthday, Christian? Happy birthday ", Lia shook my hand. I am overwhelmed by emotions.

"How do you know? ", I asked her. My voice was not coming out.
"Philip told me ", she answered.
"When Philip said it was your birthday, I thought of baking a cake for you. How is it?" She asked, showing the cake.

 How is it?" She asked, showing the cake

"Are you crying? Oh no." She placed the cake on the table and wiped my tears. No, I am not, but water is coming from my eyes. 

"Usually on his birthdays, we go to a club and spend the whole night there", Philip said. 

That was true. I don't remember the day. It has nothing special. Dad sent some money to my account. Other than that, nothing. I live alone in my condo, so there is no need to cut a cake.

"I thought so. You have a quiz this week. So don't waste yourself,", she ordered. I hummed.
"Then cut the cake ", Philip said, giving the knife to me. Natasha placed the birthday hat on my head.

I cut the cake and gave it to them. They tried to smash it into my face. But I escaped. That was fun. If you have people, then it will be nice to celebrate.

"This is your birthday gift ", Philip said, giving me a box. I opened it. That was sneakers.

" Thanks bro" I said happily

" This is for you ", it was from Natasha. I opened the box. It was a watch.

"Beautiful ", the word, came out without my permission

"Don't be late for my class ever", she said sharply. I smiled. It was nice to get gifts from others.
"I am sorry. I didn't know ", Lia said sadly.
"It is fine, Lia", I said to her. It is already a lot for me.

For these years, I thought I didn't want anything or anyone, but that was not true.

This birthday was so special for me. The cake is so sweet that I wanted it again and again.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻