ACTION

Christian's pov

It's been a few days since we started the drama practice. It's getting better day by day. My acting skills are not as bad as I thought.

I sat on the ground after the continuous practice. This is not an easy job.

"What the hell, Stella? We have less than a week for this drama", he shouted at her.
"Sorry, sir ", she apologized.

This was her scene, and she kept making mistakes. My scenes are after hers. I missed a lot of my classes. I don't care about others, but I missed Nat's class too.

I took my phone and sent a message to Natasha.

Christian
Hello❤

Nat
Yes Christian.

Christian
What are you doing, Nat❤?

Nat
Christian, don't you have class now?

Christian
I am practicing the drama now.

Nat
Then continue it. I heard a lot of girls join the drama after seeing your name. Enjoy.

Christian
How can I enjoy, when my Juliet is sitting in the staff's room?

Nat
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Christian
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nat
Okay, now continue practicing.

Christian
Can't you at least encourage me?

Nat
All the best.

Christian
Your presence is my encouragement.

Nat 
What do you want?

Christian
I mean, if you come here to encourage me, After all, you are the reason I am participating in this. Even though I zoned out in your class and raised my hand, this punishment is too much.

Nat
Okay.

"Christian, let's continue, "the coach called me. I put the phone down and jumped to the stage.

We continued to imitate the great Romeo and Juliet.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love is so deep; the more I give to you,
The more I have, for both are infinite", Stella said as she placed her hand on my chest.

"Cough. Cough. Stella, there is no need for body touching." Thankfully, the coach took her hand off of me.

"But, sir, I was acting very genuinely ", she said.
" Yeah. You need to act as Juliet, but there is no need to live as her", he said, moving away from us.

"Christian, do you have any problems when I touch you during acting ", she asked me.
"Stella, there is no need for it", I stopped her advances.

"Continue!" the coach shouted.
"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love is so deep; the more I give to you,
The more I have, for both are infinite", Stella said again.

This time was not bad. But the coach asked her to repeat, and she did. At last, he approved.

Now it was my scene.

"Christian, say this with emotion," the coach asked. I don't like to repeat, but I have to.

I took two steps forward and stood facing the audience. Then there is her standing with others. I looked at her and said,

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun", I said, looking straight at my Juliet.

" Good. Finally, you said, Like Romeo," and the coach clapped at me.
"Wow, amazing, Chris. I felt goosebumps hearing these words from you", Stella said shyly.

"Heyy, Natasha, miss," the coach waved at her.
"How is it going, Mr. Michael?" She asked to him.
" Good. Kids are catching up ", he said, like he didn't literally kill us in the morning.
"That's good ", she said.

"Break ", he announced as I dove towards Natasha.

"You came to see my practice ", I was so surprised.
"Hmm", she said, giving me a nod.

"How have I acted? Did you feel a crush on me", I asked.
"Okay, bye. I am going." She was ready to leave.

"Where are you going? This is lunch time. Let's go to the canteen ", I called her.

"No thanks ", Natasha protested. But I just dragged her along with me.
"Okay, I am coming. Let me go with my hand ", I released her hand as we walked to the canteen.

"Why are you not having veggies? ", she asked as her eyes fell on my plate.
"I don't like veggies ", I answered.

"No, you must eat it for a healthy body ", she scolded me. I don't like to get scolded, but she is an exception.

"I don't have to eat this. My body is so fit. Haven't you noticed my body ", I asked. I go to the gym every holiday.

"No", she answered. What? After I opened my heart, she still didn't take me seriously.

" No? You never notice me or my hot body like I do. My eyes are always on you ", I murmered.
"What? ", she didn't quite hear me.
"Nothing ", I said.

"Do you want anything more? ", I asked.
"No, thank you ", she answered.
"Do you want me to open the bottle? ", I asked.
"No, thank you,", she answered again.
"Should I take the tissue paper for you? ", I asked.
"Christian, sit down and eat", she said, laughing. Why is she laughing? Isn't this how a boyfriend should behave?

"Okay. I finished," she said as she rose from her chair.

"Wait for me. I didn't finish ", I said, but she had already left. I should work hard to make this woman fall for me, but what should I do? She has already stolen my heart.

I walked to the counter.
"No need. The miss has already paid for you both", Nis said. She paid for me too. I put the money in my pocket.

"Hey, Chris. Are you going back to practice?" said Stella.
"Yeah",  I answered.

" Good. Then we can go together ", she said. I planned to meet Natasha, but it looks like it is not possible now.

" No. You just go first. I will catch you later", I tried to run away, but she pulled my hand.
"The coach said to be there fast. Come on, Chris, let's go. After all your Juliet is calling you ", she pointed at  herself.I didn't like it when she mentioned Juliet.

We walked towards the stage room. The practice is already too much for me.

I sent a selfie of me sweating after the practice to Natasha. She viewed the message but didn't reply.

Being a Romeo is not easy. Especially when your Juliet is so hard to fall.

Don't forget to:
Votes❤❤❤❤
Comments ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻