"*2: Horrible*"

Isabella's POV

I walked towards my porch and saw my 'parents' having a party. Which means more friends and more beatings.

I gulp and walk inside only to be hit with the stench of weed and beers. I try walking upstairs but is immediately yanked back down my so called father. Simon.

" Hey hey bitch, were do you think you're going to, huh?" He said pulling my hair down the steps.
Every movement hurts like bitch.

I'm thrown across the room and see Simon's friend Tyler. He smirked and started walking towards me. I cowered  back in fear,what this beast has done to me is horrible.

He was the one who starred touching me inappropriately, but he didn't take my innocence.
It was excuse of a boyfriend. I thought things were going great that's why I gave it to him,only to be betrayed later.

" Isabella boo" Tyler cooed at me and started walking my way,while I cowered back in fear.
" Leave me alone" I said.
" No. I don't think so. Jack,get the chains,Tyler drag her to the basement,John, bring the liquor and finally baby, get the whips". Simon said and I started shaking.

Where were going to beat me upside down with chains. I stood up and ran for the front door but Tyler caught me.
" Now now baby, that was a bad move,c'mon let's go" I look at Craig the only man who loved me as a daughter. He couldn't do much because he was afraid of Simon, but at least I'm grateful for the things he has done to help me.

Craig just shook his head and mouthed a sorry and walked away. I knew the situation he was in. He has a wife and a beautiful daughter and son that is in danger everyday because of Simon. He threatens Craig to kill his family if he rats Simon out.

He just as helpless as me.

I've made up my mind to run away and save Craig and his family.

I scream as I'm thrown across the basement. Before I can move I'm lifted up and chained to the wall ,facing the monsters who ruined my life.

" Kkkkaaaahhhh!! Please s-stop" I screamed as the whip came in contact with my skin. I trashed and tried to pry my hands off the chain but nothing was working.

After a while they let me go. I thought it was over but boy was I wrong.

⚠️ Sexual abuse ⚠️ read at your risk

As I laid on the floor, exhausted and feeling horrible. I was about to stand up with I felt a hand go up my thigh. I looked at the bastard who tried to do that and it was no other than Tyler.

I started shaking and crying." Shhhh baby,don't cry" he wiped my cheeks." I'll make you feel good and happy " he started kissing my neck and touching my boobs and squeezing them.

He bit me to form some hickeys, he tried to get into my mouth but I refused then he pinched my nipples hard and a scream left my mouth giving him entrance.

" Baby you taste amazing,I want to feel you more" he started unbuckling his jeans and I knew what was to come. I pushed him back with all my energy and tried to run but he grabbed my ankle.

" You bitch. How dare you try to run away from me. You are going to get it worst now". He pulled me back and started removing my sweats and my underwear. I tried to scream but he stuffed a rag in my mouth.

I saw him pull out his dick and the only thing I could feel was the immense pain as he thrusted into me with full force.

With every thrust a layer of tears coated my eyes.
" Baby you are soo good" he said thrusting into me. After a few minutes I thought it was over.