"*21: Explanation*"

Luciano's POV

Earlier before the night

I am soo tired. Beat if I can say. I go through the documents Ivan, my assistant brought. I skimmed through them and read it.

It seems like the French are trying to join allies with the British and Chinese Mafia.

" What is the status update on this information?" I asked Ivan.

" Capo, the British has hasn't answered, and the Chinese Mafia down right denied"

" Hmm, it seems like we need more allies to strengthen out mafia"

" Capo, which other mafia will strengthen our mafia other than the American, Spanish and Turkish?"

" How about arrange a meeting with the Greek, Russian and German mafia in two days while I sort out everything"

" Si  capo"

I walked out of the company and immediately headed home. I was excited to ask my sorellina how was her day today.

When I reached home, I dashed inside and looked around for her.

" Isabella?"

" She isn't home" Ethan said, I froze and turned to him.

" Where is she? Where are the boys?"

" I don't know where she is but the boys are in the game room"

" Why haven't you sent out men to look for her?"

"I didn't see the need to, besides she could have decided to go" he shrugs

" Listen to me, she is your sister no matter what attitude you show towards her, I know you love her I know you are just reeling in hurt and I know you still find her your favorite so drop the act around me" I said and he sighed.

" L-luc, even if I do so she would still love me? I can't just allow her to come back into my life and I'll act as though everything is fine again" Ethan says.

I just pat his shoulder and walk up to the game room to look for the boys.

I opened the game room door, and walked in.

" Care to tell me why you aren't looking for you sister?" They all visible flinched and looked at me.

" Um.."

" So she's been gone for three straight hours and you haven't done anything about it?"

" Luc-"

" Did you or did you not look for her?" I stated. Coldly.

" We didn't" Xavier replies.

" Where is Luca?" I asked.

" Probably in his room or somewhere" Ashton answers.

" Go and tell some men to look for Isabella" I ordered them and went to look for Luca.

Knock knock

"Come in"when I heard his ragged yet soft voice, I entered.

" Hey bud"

" Luc, you know I'm old enough for you too stop calling me that" his voice was firm yet soft. His words were sharp yet blunt.

" I know bud, but you'll always be my bud"

" I'm a grown ass man" he said and quickly looked at me with soft and puppy eyes.

" I'll let it slide this once" I warned

" I'm a man not a bud" he said. He hated it when I called him bud, but I know he likes it especially when his eyes lit up when I call him that.