"*6: Awake*"

Isabella's POV

Oh my I'm tired. I feel like I was run over a million times. As usual I don't just wake up and open my eyes because if I do I'll have an immediate flashback or memory so I tend to keep my eyes closed for a 5 minutes and after that I can open my eyes again.

I keep my eyes closed for a while then I opened them to see....light. Oh I remember I blacked out I wonder how Arlo is doing I hope he is fine.

I quickly hear hurried footsteps and quickly shut my eyes closed.

" Listen Mary I'm telling you that hunk is mine he practically stuck to me and didn't want to let go" I heard someone say. Maybe a nurse.

" No way Brooklyn. After all he did three rounds with me. Ha, he thought I couldn't take it" Wait what now. Are the seriously talking about rounds instead if checking up on me.

" Guys I think we should just check on the patient then you guys can talk about your rounds later" Finally a reasonable person around here.

" Ugh,check her yourself, anyways Brook, I met this hot guy on that dating app I told you about and damn I asked for his nudes. Omg he is hot everywhere and he is massive I wonder how he will fit inside me. I bet you he's a keeper. We are totally going on tonight that's why I need to be ready " ugh that's disgusting.

" No way girl I'm proud of you. You go girl "

" Guys let's check her out"

" Listen Miranda check her yourself "

I decided it's time to show myself.
" Oh and Miranda please check my shoulder it hurts really bad. And I heard everything you sad we won't want the doctor firing you on the spot now do we?" I smirked at their paled faces.

" Don't worry miss, the reason why your shoulder is hurting is because you were stabbed in both shoulder badly but your left wasn't to deep but your right was extremely deep so it might take a few weeks to heal but all in all your fine and good to go just have enough bed rest and eat healthy and also don't stress yourself also eat some fruits because we had to shock you back to life we almost lost you there so you need blood-giving foods and some fruits for energy and strength so that you'll be on your feet before next week. I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm Miranda " she completes her speech and I can't help but smile at her.

" How old are you?" I asked she looks underaged.
" Well, I'm 21 I'm studying medicine so I work here as a way of training myself " she smiles brightly.

" Well okay and my name is Isabella. Nice to meet you can you tell the doctor to call my family?" I asked.

" Sure thing " she leaves the two shaking in fear.
" Um... Isabella are you hurting let me help you" someone I think is called Brooklyn rushes but I raised my hand.

"Listen, don't you ever do that again or else I'll make sure you don't see tomorrow. What if I was about to die so you'd still be chatting about your fuck boys. If you ever do that again to any other patients you never see light again " I warned them.

"W- who are you?" Mary asks and I laughed dangerously and make my voice go low.

" Trust me,you are lucky you don't know me so it's best it stays that way but all I'll tell you is I'm not someone to be messed with now run along" I swat my hands to shoo them away and they run along like little rats.

I hear voices outside." What happened guys? You all look like you just had a conversation with the devil and he was telling you how you're life would end hahaha" I giggle when I heard that.

I look up to the ceiling and mutter " why me? I just want some happiness" I let a tear slide down my cheek.

" Ah! You're awake. Thank the Lord! How do you feel?" I look to the door and see the doctor standing there.

" Just some pains in my right shoulder but don't worry Miranda has explained it all to me" I tell him.

" That girl is a good kid. I'll go call your family you can leave today" he left.

Finally I can get out of here. I stand up but regret it when I hiss in pain. No worries I'll all get better.

I walk to the bathroom and do my business and go back to the ward and lay upwards.

" Issy! Appy is here!" I hear a scream that can only belong to one person.

The door bursts open and I smell a lot of sugar. I look and see Apollo looking some sweets some balloons and a few cotton candy on his hair and face. I laughed at his look and laughed some more when I see the others including Arlo's look.

They are all covered in cotton candy especially Niko. He looks like he swan in cotton candy.

" W-what h-happened you you all" I try to stop laughing but it's not working and I'm laughing my head off when I see Zeke.

" Well if you must know. This fucker thought it would be a great idea to bring a huge and when I mean huge I mean huge cotton candy to surprise you but sadly in the car he sneezed and whole thing when splat on all of us and we couldn't go back and change because we were already here so we decided to deal with it " Arlo explain eating some cotton candy off his hair.

" Hey Arlo are you alright?" I asked I'm still concerned.
" Isa I should be asking you that question according to what I heard you were out for a week" he says. A week wow I'm surprised.

" Well the doc said you're free to go now c'mon let's get out of here I hate the smell of hospitals " Arlo said.

We left and went to the car and drove home and when I opened the door black balloons fell over me and I saw that the whole area was decorated and a sign that says happy recovery.

They remembered my favorite color is black. I love black because it is a mysterious color. It is so deep that you won't know when you fall into the abyss because of it.

I went along memory lane thinking of the color I loved before. I think it's was blue or green I really can't remember.

I walk up to a sign that says ' Welcome back Isabella. We've missed you alot.' I touch it and smile. They actually missed me, well that's nice.

I go and sit down and the rest gather and take a seat as well.

Vote 🌟 comment 💬 share 📱📲 and follow ✨

Would really make my day.