"*24: Monsters*"

Third person's POV

"She's not breathing"

It feels like everything froze including time. The brothers stare at their sister, unable to believe what was said.

"Y-you.." Xander trails off and runs away.

"N-no, I don't believe it" Ethan walks over to check if she's breathing.

"S-she..." He stops and turns around.

"We need a doctor, fast!" He says, just then Xander comes running with a flustered doctor trailing behind.

"Give her to him" he says,

"What happened?" Said the doctor after he caught his breathe.

"S-she was covered in blood and white foam was coming out of her mouth and when we got here she stopped breathing. Please save her life" Blake rushes out.

"Okay I'll try my best," said the doctor, as though he was transported back to the ice age, he felt chilly.

He looked up and saw all of the brothers staring at him with a cold gaze. He gulped and loosened his tie.

"You will save her" Luciano said and let the doctor push her into a ward. He comes back and tells the brothers that an operation needs to be undergone.

"I better go get everyone some snacks," Riccardo said.

"No, go home I think your parents will be looking for you" Ethan said.

"No! Didn't you see what happened to Isabella? How can I just go after this?" Grayson said.

"Look, I'll notify you if the doctor says anything" Ethan reassures.

"But-"

"I think we need to go, he sad he'll let us know" Bruce said.

Soon Grayson, Blake and Bruce had gone, leaving the brothers alone with their thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 hours later.....

The brothers were getting impatient, Xander was pacing, Ashton was picking his nail, Xavier was softly tapping his foot on the floor while Luca was lost in though on the ground.

The elders were keeping their composure for their brothers.

Creak

The doors opened and the same doctor came out. Instantly all the brothers jump up to the sound of the door.

"How is she?"

"Is she awake?"

"Can we meet her?"

"Tell me she made it through"

"Enough!" Luciano voice booms in the hallway.

"Tell us what we want to hear" he says. The doctor wipes his sweat.

"The surgery was a success but now she has to rest, she isn't awake nor is she responding"

"What do you mean?" Luciano said.

"We ran some tests on her body and found out she consumed a large amount of drugs and a dangerous one fo that matter"

"But why did she have a seizure?" Ethan said.

"The drugs she consumed isn't very safe for slight damaged organs"

"What do you mean by damaged organs?" Luca said.

"She has a slightly damage lung and the drugs she consumed affected the lungs deeply, her body couldn't handle the pain and pressure from the drugs"

"W-what.." Xander stumbles backwards.