"*32: Back Home*"

Isabella's POV

Dedicating this chapter to rabiaanazir, thank you for the votes❤️!

I couldn't sleep.

Well it's been happening for a week now. Ever since the day Luca hit me. Jessy always came over, stealing the attention of everyone. Luca continued to hit me when ever he felt I did something wrong.

My uncles went for a banquet two days ago, they said they'll hang in Spain for a while.

According to Andrei, they want to have some brotherly time together.

It's 4:00am, I can't sleep I'm busy thinking of how I'll expose Jessy.

Yesterday

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching a comedy. I one the other hand, couldn't focus on the movie.

"Isabella"

"Isabella!"

"What?!" I yell at Jessy trying to get my attention.

"S-sorry I just wanted to know why you're distracted" she said holding on to Luca's hand.

Luca. He's changed. Always wearing motorcycle jackets, has a piercing, and a ferocious aura.

"Why do you care" I snarled.

Luca shot me a sharp gaze warning me to shut up.
I refused to bow down to his gaze.

I wanted to tell Luciano about this his behavior but I've never had the right chance I'll tell him tonight!

After the movie, first thing I did was to go Luciano's office.

Looks like he had company. Alessandro, Aaron, Ace and Giovanni were there.

"Yes Isabella?" Luciano beckoned me inside.

"Can I talk to you, alone" I said glancing at the others. They got the message and left the room without a word.

"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing my fidgeting.

"Uhm so I want to report something to you"

"What's that?"

"It's about Luca and his girlfriend"

He sighs, "Isabella I don't know why you don't like her, she's nice. She's even made me coffee. She's the sweetest —"

"Ah ah ah, I don't care! She's a bitch!"

"Don't say that about your brother's girlfriend"

"Why?"

"Because that's not true"

"So you believe her over your own sibling?" I said hurt.

"Well....I....um"

"No save it, there's no use telling you" I said walking out.

"So you planned to tell Luciano that I hit you, hmm?" Luca chuckles darkly.

"W-what do you mean" I stepped back.

"You'll find out now" he said, pulling me into my room and slamming the door.

"L-luca w-what you want to do is wrong" I fell to my knees.

"Oh really" he unbuckles his belt.

"S-stop don't you have any humanity" I scurried backwards. He grabs my head and pins on the ground, toppling over me.