"*26: Realization*"

Isabella's POV

So, this whole home treatment thing, wasn't working out well.

Ashton was rarely around, Luca locked himself in his room because he didn't know how to look at me again.

Xander tried making a conversation with me, it went well but then neither of us knew what to say again and he just left.

Literally, he got up and walked out. Not even a see you later or bye.

Xavier has been my servant, he gets what ever I need. He even learned how to cook because of me.

He said, the only was I'll be completely healed is if I eat his food.

At first, the toast he made burnt to a crisp, then the pasta he made was overcooked, then chicken soup was missing a freaking chicken!

I told him to stop making all these poisons for me to eat, but he said it's what he should have done when I was always sick.

So I left him continue to cook, these past fey days his food has become....edible.

Luciano was always busy with work but always made time to come and ask how my day was.

Then Ethan, he's been with me 24/7, almost taking away my breathing space.

But I felt warmth flow in me every time he tried to help me with one thing or the other. Sometimes he'd stumble and stub his toe, other times he'd slip and I don't even know why.

But all in all they always made time to see, expect Luca and Ashton.

But the problems began when they started asking about the scars and marks on my body.

At first I never said anything, they understood and dropped the matter.

But this time, they ask everytime. They even tried forcing me to talk.

"No! You can't force me to say anything"

"Baby, we're just trying to help you" Luciano reasoned.

"I don't want it!"

"Please Isabella"

"No"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two weeks later.....

Ring Ring

"Hey girl, how are you?"

"Ann! I thought you'd never call"

"Sorry, I was busy with my brothoer girlfriend and money issues"

"Oh, what issues with money?"

"Just rent and we haven't stocked the house, he keeps giving his girlfriend the money"

"What? Why?"

"I dunno, he just wants her to has the best life, mean while she's rich!"

"She has never give my brother a single cent before!"

"What a horrible girlfriend"

"I know right"

I chatted with Ann for a while then went downstairs.

Yes, I'm allowed to walk around now.

I see Luca sitting on the couch watching TV and sit on the couch and watch along.

"Hey" Luca said.

I was surprised, I thought he won't be able to talk to me.

" Are you....talking to me?"