"*18: Hellhole*"

Isabella's POV

I'm face to face with this Greek god, he looks at me with lust clouding his eyes and I look at him the same way.

I grips my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I closed my eyes to savour the moment and wait.

I wait.

And wait.

But nothing happened. I open my eyes in confusion and sees him staring at me before pulling me in for a kiss.

I close my eyes and just then -

Thwack!

I jolt awake and scan my surroundings to see any possible danger.

" W-what happened?"

" Um, I don't know if you can't see but class is over and we are the only ones left"

A boy about 6,2 dark brown hair with brown eyes.
My eyes raked his body for a good 2 minutes.

He has no muscles but has a body that could make you drool.

" If you're done soaking up all my good stuff you can get going to class"

" What's your name?"

" Why do you care?" He packs his books into his bag and slings it on his shoulder.

" Beats me" I stand up and sling my bag on my shoulder ready to head out.

" Clyde"

" Um what?"

" Clyde Jackson. The name's Clyde Jackson"

" Okay" I touch the doorknob and pause when he calls me.

" Won't you tell me your name?" Clyde says.

" Nope. I don't think you'll need it" I ponder before proceeding to get out.

" Drool."

" What?"

" I'll name you Drool since you don't want to tell me your name"

I stare at him in disbelief and remember that Greek god I was dreaming of. I almost kissed him.

" Whatever." I walked off to my next class, English.

~

Ring! Ring!

Finally I'm free.

Actually I'm not yet free, it's just lunch time.

" Okay class that's all for today" Mrs Vera announces and everyone is running out of the class to get some food.

I pack my stuff and head to my locker when I'm blocked by some kind of horrible pink light.

Oh no, don't worry it's just some barbies in some pink flashy, shiny clothes.

I mentally sighed and got ready for a fight.

" Who are you?"

" No one"

" Don't you have a name?"

" I do but if I say it you won't believe me" I shrug.

" Anyways we heard from Poppy that you are the so called long lost sister of the Lombardi family"

" So what if I am? What's it to you? Aww, Poppy went to tell big sistwer" I said in a whiny tone.

" Listen slut, I don't care if you are their sister or not, we are the girlfriends of each of them and we won't let you steal our man's"

" Why would I steal something that is already mine? And watch your tone with me"

" Don't talk back to me slut, and what of I don't watch my tone what will you do? Call your brothers to save you?"