"*25: Unknown*"

Third person's POV

In the distance, a figure climbs up a hill and stares into the moon. Suddenly lits a cigarette and takes a puff out of it.

Wolves howling in the distance only adds to the moment.

"I couldn't take you back to hell today, but someday I will" he crushes the cigarette and walks into the distance.

~~~~~~~~~

Isabella's POV

Bright lights from the sun beaming in the room, birds chirping around, making the place lively.

Suddenly, I pry my eyes open, I hurts alot. What happened?

I feel like I'm missing something.

"Ah-" I try to say out, but the words are stuck. Water!

I look around and remember, I'm in the hospital. He came yesterday to take me away, I didn't know he'd come so soon.

I at the hospital gown and the door. If I could do it yesterday, then I can do it again. I look at the IV stuck on my hand and rip it out. Suddenly I feel blood rushing to my head.

I stand up and reach for the door, only to see doctors and nurses bustling around.

I use this chance to blend it and try to escape. My head is spinning and it's strong but my determination to get out is stronger.

"What the hell" I hear a quiet curse, fears grips me as I limp faster.

"Fuck" I hear hurried footsteps coming closer, I'm about to turn around when two arms spin me around.

"Isabella?"

I see someone, I know but I can't remember who he is.

"What are you doing here, you're supposed to be in bed right now"

What's he saying? I can barely comprehend it.

"Answer me, where are your brothers?"

"You.." I see black dots clouding my vision, my eyes feel like they're about to roll to the back of my head.

"It's me, Ashford"

I couldn't hear what he said, but all I got was 'Ashford'.

Who's Ashford? Him?

I feel my eyes roll to back of my head and I'm out.

~~~~
I open my eyes again. Why can't I just escape in peace.

" Your brothers will soon be here"

A man, probably a bodyguard standing inside the ward staring at me, like I'm about to do something.

His overbearing presence was enough to send me shaking, suddenly another man enters the room. About 6ft and has a stern expression.

Right now I'm shaking whittles.

"Ha...ha.." I try to grab my chest but my hands are in handcuffs. Seriously?

"Jerry! I think she's having a panic attack! I think we should remove the handcuffs" The first guy spoke up.

"No! Go call Mr Lombardi and his brothers, hurry!"
The second guy said.

I'm thrashing around, trying to free myself.

"What do I do?" The guy paces around, I think he has an idea because he turns and looks at me deeply.

It only worsens the panic attack.