"*23: Secrets Blooming*"

Isabella's POV

After art class, I went to my other classes and it was finally school over. Yes, I overcame the day without any problems. I quickly speed walk to my locker with An by my side.

"By the way, I love your hair, it's so pretty. You think I'll look good like that?" She asked while touching her dark brown hair. I smiled, " well, maybe not this color but maybe a color that'll suit your hair" I answered her honestly.

She pouted and let go of her hair." I really like yours."

"Don't worry we'll find a good color to match your hair" I said.

"We?" She said beaming with excitement.

"Yeah, me and you go to a mall and-"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She engulfed me in a hug. I tensed not expecting that.

She must have realized I flinched and backed off." I'm sorry I didn't know you don't like hugs, I won't do it again" she said and looked down.

I just kept quiet, she realized it was her cue to leave so she started walking away before turning around.

"Oh right, here, it's Aaron's number, bye see you tomorrow" she smiled sadly and began walking away and I just sighed not thinking at all.

I walked to her and spun her around, and gave her a tight hug. Not having any kind of experience with hugs I used all my strength to hug her.

"I-isa, air!"

I quickly released her and a coat of pink resting on my face. She laughed at my blushed and I glared at her with pink cheeks, she just laughed and called me cute.

"I haven't actually hugged someone before" I embarrassingly lower my head.

"What! What do you mean?"

" It's a really long story and I-"

"I get it. You don't feel comfortable talking to me about your problem.

I panicked thinking she didn't think I trusted her.

"No! It's not like that I just-"

"It's fine. Honestly, I get it, just know I'll always be here when you wanna talk"

I smiled. As in smiled, not smirked, not snarked, not sneered.

I smiled.

"Well, I'll teach you how to hug. Our lessons start tomorrow. Get ready! Bye!" She ran when she was her brothers friend yell her name.

I just laughed and walked out if the school building, only to be pulled back my my hair.

" Oh, so does the Miss Lombardi think she's really the Lombardi brothers sister"

Again, Beatrice and her minions surrounded me.

"What do you what Beatrice?" I groaned, annoyed.

" Didn't you hear? My baby boy wasn't in school today, I must go to my house and figure out what wrong with him. Who knows what you must have don't to him" she fake cry and her eyes have this weird sparkle in them, I mentally slap my forehead.

"Dramatic much?" I say loud enough for her to hear.

" And get one thing straight, Bright eyes, it's my house not your house"

"How dare you!" She raises her hand to slap my face. I watch as her hand rises and falls as I grab it.

"Don't you ever, in you miserable life, try to slap me again or else I will make you suffer so bad, you'll be begging for death buy won't find it, watch your back" I whisper.