"*12: Blunts and Alcohol*"

Isabella's POV

He pulled me down from the stairs to the floor. Their friends surrounded me laughing. He ripped my shirt and bra off. They pinned me on the wall with ropes. They used knives, whips, belts, broken bottles, and alcohol to paint my skin.

" Bitch no one will love you. You dare to steal a blunt from Jim huh? I think you want to feel high. Don't worry I'll make it happen"

I was drenched in alcohol and blood. They touched and squeezed my nipples like it was a toy. They shoved their bitter alcohol down my throat.

I felt the definition of high.

" Come here. Let us make you feel like your on cloud nine baby" they dragged me and stripped me of my remaining clothes. One by one they put on their condoms and slammed into me.

" P-please stop!! I wont- aaaahhhh"

" STOP!!" I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. More like a memory, a horrible one. I checked the time. It's just 3:30am, I got up and turned my bathroom lights on.

I striped out of my pyjamas and looked at my body. The wounds aren't healing. Poor medical care. It looks infected, especially the ones on my shoulder, lower back, elbow and stomach.

I should probably find a way to clean it. I walk into the shower and turn on the tap, grab some vanilla scented soap and scrub my body but I'm trying to not scrub on the wounds but it's impossible but they are open and everywhere.

After I managed to bathe, I put on a black joggers and a grey long sleeve.

I open my mini bag and pull out a packet of blunt and a small bottle of alcohol. I creep out of my room and go to the roof and sit there for a while.

I stare into the darkness and take a drag from my blunt and a chug from the alcohol.

Why did they forget me? Even though they did why did they remember me? Do they think I'm the same Isabella from 14 years ago? No I'm not the same. I'm the broken, and used Isabella.

~

I stayed there until I saw the sun rise. I looked at my blunt pack. Shit I have only two left!! I got carried away and almost used it all. Thank God for my high alcohol tolerance or else I would be seeing stars and rainbow. I looked at my hand mirror. Damn! My eyes are the colour black and they are puffy red. I actually forgot that my eyes change colour when I smoke alot of weed.

I steadied my balance and go downstairs. As I'm walking through the hallways I see Ashton and lower my head so that he can't see my eyes.

" Wait Isabella" fuck. What does he want? I turned around and still kept my head lowered.

"Yes you c-called?" I tried to stop my slur.

" First of all it's good you know that you must lower your head when you see your elders, second Luciano sent me to come grab your phone and other appliances and come downstairs for breakfast he wants to talk to you" he said smugly.

Oh how I wish I can punch that stupidity smug off his face. I handed him my phone and was about to pass when he passed and purposefully bumped into my shoulder.

" You know you shouldn't be here. No one wants you only Luca. I don't even know why he wants you. You can't be my sister. You're a slut, whore, a disgrace to us and our parents. I wonder why mom had to give birth to a disgrace like you. If they were still alive, I'm sure they would despise you as much as we do. Isabella you can never be my sister, I'd rather treat an outsider like a sister but you, never."

" Ha ha ha ha ha" I started laughing like a maniac. I rose my head up and looked directly into his eyes. When he saw my black eyes he flinched.

"You see, I never wanted to be here. I was fine living with my friends, the only reason I'm still here is because of Luca. Yes, he is the only one I can call a brother not because he doesn't despise me but because he has seen myself and is still caring for me, not like you all that just because I'm with a pregnancy kit you all assume I'm a slut"