"*5: Broken*"

Apollo's POV
One week. It's been one week since Isabella has been in the hospital. One week since I smiled. One week since I heard her laughter. One week since I slept.

The twins keep asking about Isabella. But all I can do is lie at the moment.

I'm sitting down in the living room when Zeke yelled.
" Guys! Come here. It's the doc calling" I ran for the life to the room Zeke was.
" What did he say" I ask frantically
" Calm down and listen" he said.
" Hello sir. It's doctor Callus,the doctor of Isabella and--"
" Yo,speed it up. We don't need an introduction" I said annoyed.
" Hush Apollo and listen" Nik said.
" As I was saying you need to come to the hospital immediately and no wasting time. Please it's urgent" he said and hung up.
" Didn't you all hear! C'mon let's go" I sad and ran to my black Bentley and honked the horn and soon enough Nik,lily and Craig and Zeke pilled up and I drove off.

As soon we got to the hospital I ran to her ward and saw the doctor coming out with sullen faces.
" Sup doc how is she? Can we see her now" I beamed happily.
" Sir um.. we bad news" he trailed off
" Uh.. okay say it" Nik urged
" Sighs, Isabella didn't make it. One of the nurse came to check up on her ten minutes ago but found out her heart stopped beating. I'm sorry "

My world crashed." What do you mean. Y-you are lying " I pushed him and ran into her room and saw her lying pale on the bed and I shook her.

" Issy! Isa! Isabella please don't leave me! I beg you! N-no I can't lose you! No please I-i'm beginning you please." I looked down and saw my tear fall on her eye and roll down her cheek.

And then she started shaking and her monitor started blaring up and everything.

" Doc come in here" I screamed. The doc came rushing inside and pushed my aside and started working whatever doctors do.

I went out and saw all my family's faces.
" Ap what happened? Is she okay?" Nik asked.
" I-i'm not sure. I was shaking her and then she started shaking and her monitor started blaring up so I-i don't know..." I trailed off not knowing the right words to say.

As we were consoling ourselves the doc ran out with a happy face.
" God has answered our prayers" he beamed.
" You really talk about God alot" I asked amused.
" Of  course he is my creator and God I serve. Back to the good news, I guess your shaking was what she needed to get herself back so we did some clear shots to get her heart beating again. I'm so glad that she is fine. Ladies and gentlemen I must say that Isabella is fine and will wake up tomorrow" Callus did a bow and excused himself.

I turned and looked at everyone and screamed.
" Did you all hear!! My Issy is alive I didn't lose her, she is gonna wake up tomorrow " I did the sprinkler dance.

" Yes Ap we are all happy. Let's go home and prepare ourselves for Issy's return" Nik said.

We all left the hospital and went home.

~

        Luca's POV

I miss my baby sister. I could literally kill for her.

I sat in my room with a bag of chips in my hands thinking of how I can talk to my sister. When we were younger I was basically the one she played with. Because the rest were all training for something or busy as usual.

" Luca!! Get your ass downstairs now!!" I hear a scream. Is it because I took Xander's bag of chips.

I quickly ran downstairs." I didn't take your chips Xander I swear! I'm innocent " I quickly ramble.

" No. It's the French Mafia they have started working to destroy our warehouses so we have to schedule a meeting in a week's time so get ready " he says.

I walk towards the gym when I'm stopped.
" Yeah?" I asked nervously.
" What were you saying about my chips?hmm" he said.
"Nothing! It's nothing I was just rambling on about it" I quickly added.
" Oh then isn't that my bag of chips with my name on it?"  He says
" Nope it says Luca not Xander. Bro I really think you need to get yourself some glasses" I said
" Well I think you need to go back to your creator and ask him for some brains because apparently the one he gave you isn't enough. Now give me back my chips " he hollered and I ran.
" Come and get them" u said and dumped the whole thing in my mouth and threw the wrapper in his face and ran to the gym but not because waving my middle finger at him.

I went to the gym and took off my shirt and went to a punching bag and I started channelling my anger towards the poor bag.

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

Punch

I miss my sister

Punch

I love her with my life

Punch

God please I want my sister back

Punch

Help me get her back

Punch.

After a few punches I went to the treadmill and started working on my runs. After that I went to lift weights because even though I eat like a pig I must be in shape. The ladies love a man who's in shape am I right?

After everything, when I came out it was already dinner time so I went and took a good shower and headed to the living room.

I sat down and began eating while thinking of something. Soon enough an idea popped into my mind.
" Hey guys" I said to get their attention.
" What would you say if we got our sorella back?" I said.
" Hell no! That bitch ain't coming in here" Xander yelled.
" Xander calm down" Ethan tried to calm him down but it wasn't working.
" No! How could you even think such Luca. She will never step foot here" he said and walked out.

" He'll come back. Just eat" Xavier said. Well,he knows his twin best.

I just sighed and went back to eating but my gut and something was telling me that Isabella will come back but I'm not sure when.

Thoughts?

Vote 🌟 comment 💬 share 📱📲 and follow ✨

Would really make my day.