"*31: Abused*"

Isabella's POV

The boys drove me to school, while my cousins didn't transfer to my school, they stayed at home.

I see the building of my school approaching and I open the door wanting to get out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!" Ashton asked, looking at me through the rear mirror.

"You guys never let me go in with you guys, I'm just trying to save you the trouble and come out before we get to school" I squeeze out.

Nobody says anything, silently getting me I can continue what I wanted to do.

I proceed to open the door when I hear a 'click', " I won't let you do that. I'm sorry, we're sorry we didn't mean to do that to you. You can come with us" Xavier sighed.

"Did you guys really do that to her?" Riccardo asked.

Xander scratches his hair"Well yeah, but that was before!"

I silently sit back, the others bickering about something I just tune them out and watch the school building come in full view.

I get out of the car, walking quickly to avoid some kind of drama.

"Xandy bear!" Chelsea scream when she sees Xander, jumping on him, giving him a full kiss on the lips.

"Hey Chelsea" Xander said, hugging her waist.

"I miss you" Chelsea said ever so seductively.

"You mean his dick" I cough out.

"I missed both!" She said glaring at me.

"I think the dick more" I said and quickly walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isabella!"

I turn around to open my locker when I hear someone call my name.

Ann.

"Ann, what's up" I asked her but she engulfs me in a hug.

"I missed you so much!"

"I'm sorry, I missed you too"

"Are you fine now? I got you notes on the classes you missed. Exams are next week" Ann said.

"I'm feeling better, thanks for the notes"

"No prob—"

"Isabella?"

I turn to see who cut Ann off, it was Nikolas.

"Yes Nikolas, is there a problem?" I say, coldly.

"I just want to talk"

"I'm unavailable" I say grabbing Ann hand, slamming my locker and walking away.

"Noah's back..."

"I know!"

"He would like to see you"

"He doesn't need you tell me he wants to see me, now does he?" I quickly turn to the next corridor, leaving Nikolas alone.

"What's up with you and that hot guy?" Ann asked.

"He was my friend"

"Was?"

"And is no more" I finish, opening the door to geography class.

"Let's sit at the back"

"Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Frankie was nice enough to let us talk for the remaining ten minutes of the class.