"*22: Lost*"

Isabella's POV

I decided to dye the ends if my hair white, you know to like an angel, yet still be a devil.

After the shower I put on some skinny jeans and a loose hoodie saying 'fuck with me and I'll end your story'

I dried my hair and clipped it with some clips and but on some light makeup.

I checked the time and it was 6am. Did I really shower for long?  I just sat on the rail of my balcony and stared into the distance.

Now that Su Muyun is back, will he remember him.

Does he even remember his name?

~~~~~~

I walked downstairs, and sat down.

" Morning" I mutter to no one in particular. When I didn't get a reply I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"What?"

"You dyed your hair"

"Yes? Is there a problem"

"No I-"

"Omg, it looks so cute" Luca screams, I completely forgot about the anger I have for him and smile.

"Thanks" I said, his eyes widened and I realized what he said and cough.

" Uh yeah" I said. He just keeps smile and munching on his cereal.

" Isabella, you'll going to school with Luca only, the rest have to stay at home"

" Fine by me, I guess"

" That's good so- what is that? Is that a tattoo?"

All of them stare at me, well, my neck.

" When did you get that tattoo?"

" How come I'm only seeing it now"

" When are we wiping it off"

"Is it the only one you have"

" Well, yeah expect for them one on my ass-" I cut off myself and mentally smack my head.

Idiot!, You're gonna die soon.

"WHAT!!" The all scream, including Luciano.

" My poor eardrums" I winced and cover my ears.

" And yes I have tattoos, so?" I said with eyebrows raised.

" W-what? How did you even get one? Aren't you underage?"

"I have friends" I said simply.

" I hope it was a woman that gave you the tattoo?" Luciano said.

I laughed and rubbed my neck nervously. "Nope"

I said and he stabbed the fork into the ceramic plate. I heard it crack.

I gulped and breathed out. I'm not scared of him remember.

" Twins, Ashton go to the basement" Luciano said coldly. Isn't it where I got whipped?

" Why are they going there" I snapped quickly and they looked at me as they about to head there.

" Just some business" he said curtly.

I just shrugged and grabbed my bag from my room. I came down and Luca was already ready to go, so I headed out with him.

" Isabella" Luciano called.

I turned and walked to him.

" You called-" I was cut off with a bone crushing hug from him. I froze in shock, Luciano was hugging me.