"*20: Depression*"

Isabella's POV

I froze as the lifeless body fell to the ground. That would have been me.

I'm still in shock when a boy about my age push me.

" Run will you!" He screams and runs away. I quickly start running until I hear " round those up in the building" and I run faster. I'm met with a hallway and no where to run so I decided to run into a window, and that wasn't my best idea.

Crash!

I fell down, with glass surrounding me. I open my blurry eyes to see people running and people chasing someone.

Idiot that someone is you! Now run!

I pick myself up and start running to God knows where, until I'm far away from the brothel and see less people running with me.

I see an old man sitting on a bench, dozing off, I spot his long coat hanging on the bench.

I creep over and grab it with one swift move, and run like hell before he realizes his coat his gone.

I put it on when I'm far away and it's twice my size! But it's better, it covers my whole body.

I see a truck, and two men before sitting on the hood and overhear their convo.

" Joe, where are we delivering the package?"

" On Stream street that's why we'll drop it"

That is very close to the house. I needed to get there, so I hopped into the truck and used the cover me.

~~~~~
After a while of waiting the truck began moving, while I was still in shock.

I guess I didn't fill you in on everything. They touched my hair and pulled it, they whipped me.

I feel so used. I hate myself.

After they stopped, they came out to get the packages, and I panicked.

" C'mon let's do this" one of them said. I panicked and didn't know what to do.

Suddenly the box covering my face was removed and my face was out into the open.

" Woah, who the hell-"

"Shrrrrer" I screeched at them and jumped out, running.

" Hey! Get back here" they chased after me.

I ran and ran into a store, but stop when I realized that I may be suspicious with my dressing. I ran out and kept running until I got to the house.

I realized those men stopped chasing me a while back. I walked up to the back of the house when changed my mind when I remembered the night of the party.

I got to the gate, a security came and shone a torch in my eyes.

"M-madam?"

"Yes?"

" W-what? A-are you..."

" Do you want to question your madam?"

" I wouldn't dare"

" So open the damn door!"

" O-okay"

I walked in and stopped, before turning around.

" Don't tell your boss about this or I'll make you life miserable"

"M-madam but capo said we should report everything to him"

" Well not this time"

I walked into the compound and open the door quietly, and slipped in.

I watched as they all sat in the living room watching a movie. I felt hurt because they don't even look bothered by my absence.

I just forgot about everything and walked upstairs not caring about them or them catching me.

" Isabella?"

I turned around. By now the lights were turned on, and everyone could see me.

" Ohh, did I disturb your moment?" I said sarcastically. I really meant it. I've been here for a while and I've come to accept the fact that they will never like me, but it still hurts when they treaty me like nothing.

" What are you talking? And where are you coming from? The boys waited for you fo two hours and they didn't see you in school. They asked Ann, but she said she didn't see you all throughout today. They got home and waited for you, but didn't see you. I got back and asked after you but they told me that they have seen you in the last 6hours. And now you are asking me this?!"
He finished (Luciano).

"And whose jacket is that?" Ethan asked.

" I got it"

" From where?"

" I just got it from someone"

" Why are you all asking stupid questions, ask her were she's coming from"

" I-"

" Isabella where are you coming from by this time, and were are your clothes?"

" Did you-" Xander was cut off by Xavier smacking his hand across his mouth.

" Xander! Don't even think about it" Xavier exclaimed.

" What? It's just a question who knows if it's true"

" Xavier allow him to say what he wants to say" I said.

"Hmph, acting all high and mighty, did you go to a club and come back hiding your slutty dress in a coat one of your customers gave you?"

" Xander!" Luca exclaimed. Ethan looked shocked.

They all turned to me waiting for my answer.

I took a deep breath and said, " actually I was kidnapped while-"

" Yeah, like anyone would kidnap you? Does anyone know you here?"

" Don't" I said in a cold tone. " Ever cut me off, or else I will destroy your mouth" he shivered and kept shut.

" Isabella that is no way to talk to your elder brother" Ethan scolded to which I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean you were kidnapped are you fine" Luca rushed to my side and was about to touch my hand, when I awkwardly step back, creating distance.

They all saw Luca's hand frozen in the air. He smiled mockingly and dropped his hand down and walk back to where he was.

Luciano looked at me, trying to study my expression, but I gave none away.

"Anyways I hope you are fine, although you don't look it" Luciano said.

"I am"

"You won't go to school, you can rest I know it's traumatizing to get kidnapped so have a break"

I wordlessly went upstairs to have a shower.

I stripped the clothes off and stare at the girl behind a mask, the girl who used to love everything, she, now despises everything.

I took a shower and went to sleep.

Vote🌟 comment 💬 share📱📲 and follow ✨

Would really make my day.