"*9:Dead*"

Luca's POV

These stupid French's. I thought we had a deal with them. Luciano set up a meeting with them today and it went horribly, well it's still on going.

" Listen up. Let us make a truce. Stop bombing our warehouses and we won't kill your daughter" Luciano spoke ever so calmly that till this day it will always be able to make a shiver run down my spine.

" Do you think we are stupid? No. We don't agree. You may be strong but you don't have enough backing so what do you think? I'm afraid of you" Their don, Claude said.

" Done make me do something I'll not regret " Luciano was still calm.

" Well then, by all means is this meeting cancelled and I'm about to cancel you" in a split second dozens of guns were aimed at us. We were about to fire back when Luciano held out his arm signalling to stop.

"Fallo ora" he said and huge amount of tear gas broke out in the room. (Translation: Do it now)
We used this change to escape because what was about to happen will be bloody.

"Distruggerlo" he said into the ear pierce and the whole place went boom. Of course Luciano knew that they would save their don but this was just a message telling them that if they don't back off we would kill them.(translation: destroy it)

We hopped into the car and the driver took us home. It's was a snow storm. It can't get any worse. I saw that Thompson was struggling to say something but I couldn't care less.

" Sir remember--" he was sharply cut off my Luciano.

" Not now Thompson" he said and Thompson shut up. He knew that Luciano was angry.

I looked around and everyone eyes were closed. Looks like everyone was tired out today. I kept on eating my chips when we entered the compound and I saw someone that changed my life.

Isabella?

I was when realization hit me like a truck.

Flashback

Ring Ring

" Hello? Who is this? I'm really busy so what you want to say must be important" Luciano said.

We  were all seated in the living room when the unknown number called. Luciano decided to put in on speaker.

" Hello Mr Lombardi. I am Rachel I'm Isabella's social worker. Apparently Isabella's foster mother was seen shot dead and her foster dad ran away so since she has no other family you will be put in custody of her" she explained.

" Yo what the fuck!! What do you mean" Xander spoke.

" Shh. Yes I accept to being her legal guardian" Luciano said.

" Great! She will be there maybe tomorrow in the afternoon" she spoke.

" No problem. We will remember" he said

" Okay then. Have a good day!" She hung up.

" Luc, what does she mean? Does that brat have to come live with us? Why can't she live in an orphanage or something" Xavier said.

" How dare you! Xavier she's your sister. How could you say such? " I was enraged and happy at the same time.

" What? She took away my parents. How can I allow a parent snatcher to live in my house" he said.

" That wasn't her fault. She didn't plan her kidnapping" I defended.

" I don't give two fucks she can die for all I -" Ashton  was cut off by Luc.