"*14: The party pt 2*"

Third person's POV

The drunken girl already started drinking again. Ann ran to grab the bottle from her but Isabella dodged.

" Ha ha y-you can't catch me" she started running round the kitchen.

" Okay let'se a deal. If you come with me I'll give you another alcohol" the girl thought about it and agreed. Ann took Isabella to the Truth or dare room and sat her down.

" Sorry do you mind if she joins?" Ann asked.

" No it's totally fine but, are you sure she's in the condition to play?" The boy whose name is Mike said.

" Yeah, c-come at me bro" Isabella said.

" Okay. T or D?" Mike asked her.

" Dare" Isabella smirked.

" Okay I dare you to... Give me your bra" he smirked not expecting her to do it.

But to his greatest surprise the girl stood up and pulled out her black bra and tossed it to Mike who was flabbergasted.

" I-is that all you've got?" She stood there braless and chugged on an alcohol.

~

Hours past and after many more T's and D's , Isabella decided to dance so she went up and swayed her hips to the music.

Ann checked her phone and it was already 2 am.

Just then a boy about her age or even older walked up to her. His face seemed familiar but she was to drunk to care.

She started dancing with the boy until he had to go. An was dancing and also keeping a close eye on Isabella.

" Hey Ann, watch this"

" Wait what are you doing?"

Isabella ran with full speed to the backyard and jumped into the pool.

Speechless. That was everyone's reaction. An ran to her asking for help from any boy but no one helped her.

" Help us please"

" No sorry I don't wanna be wet"

" Please"

" No"

" Please"

" Nope I'm not helping"

She was about to enter the water when the same boy that danced with Isabella offered to help.

" What were you thinking? Jumping into a pool!" An scolded the drunk girl but her attention was on the boy.

" H-have I *hiccup* seen you * hiccup* somewhere * hiccup* before?" She says.

" Well yes I'm the boy you gave your number too in McDonald's. I'm Ashford" Ashford replies.

" Ohh * hiccup* I still *hiccup* don't* hiccup* remember" Isabella said.

Ashford laughs " don't worry you'll know soon enough baby girl. We don't I take you home. You don't look like you came with a car."

I turned to grab Isabella but she's gone. I look at Ashford and he just looks as confused as I am.

" Where is she?"

" If I knew would I still be standing here?" I retorted.

I left Ashford and walked into the kitchen to see her and some random guy kissing....and they didn't look like they were going to stop.

I was frozen in my spot. I immediately assessed the guy. He looked normal, not drunk. I rushed and pulled her away from him.

" What the actual fuck is going on here!?!"