"*16: Hurt*"

Isabella's POV

I crawled upstairs to the living room. I saw Ethan and the twins drinking some sodas, when they saw me they all laughed at my miserable state.

" How does it feel to be miserable" Ethan asked.

" This is not that bad" I said

" I've been through worse" I mummer that part.

" What was that?" Xavier said

" None of your fucking concern"

Ethan just tapped the twins and walked out.

" Whatever just be quick, you're getting blood everywhere. When you're done come do your job and you better not tell Luciano about this"

" Or else what?" I dared.

"I Xander, will beat you till you die, don't think because they say you're my sister that I wouldn't beat you. I don't care I'll fucking mess you up if you dare me" Xander said very menacing.

" Or just faint" Xavier added.

I just smirked and crawled upstairs to my room. They were so confused that they bumped into each other before going their separate ways.

I peeled the ripped gauze off my back to see the damage and I smirked. I lone tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it and more fell.

The whips were all horizontal and vertical lines, they gushed out blood, the old wounds that were already infected and green have mixed blood with the new wounds and it looks horrible.

" Today, the one I trusted betrayed me,the brothers that I call my brothers beat my up. From today onwards I have lost all trust and hope in them"

I went downstairs and cleaned the blood and I went to take a shower and sleep.

~

Flashback

" Is this the girl?" The man spoke while caressing my cheek.

" Yes. She's a special one so you have to pay higher"

" Is she good?"

" Yes she is very good. Just a few whips and she will begin work"

" Let my try her first"

The man sat me on his laps and widened my legs and took off my panties and stuck to fingers inside me.

" Mhmm, ohh that's good, and she's so tight" the pulled out his fingers and sucked it.

I stayed motionlessly on his lap. The man was dissatisfied with my reaction and slapped me.

" Moan my name bitch!"

" M-master please make me cum"

" Say my name baby" he stuck three fingers inside me. I felt so disgusted but had to play along.

" Master my I know your name" I scratched his beard seductively.

" Call me Edgar"

" E-edgar baby please make me cum"

" Mhmm. She's so good Simon I'll take her for a 100 000 dollars"

" Deal"

The seven year old me knew my life and what was going to happen.

Edgar took me to a brothel and asked me of come out naked.

I did as I was told, he took me to a room with dim flashy lights and asked me to dance.

" Mhm she looks good, hey Edgar can I play with her a bit"

" Yeah but no sticking your dick inside her that's my job and you'll have to pay"