"*10: Torture*"

Isabella's POV

I woke up but as usual I didn't immediately wake up. After five minutes I opened my eyes and was greeted my the bright sun.

I got up and did my business and had a shower. I looked at the mirror and stared at my reflection. Is this the same girl as before? This girl is broken. I looked at all the scars and bruises. Some while showering bled but I wrapped it up again.

As I looked into the mirror I realized that I am really malnourished. Well thanks to my awesome foster parents for only giving me food once in three days. If not Apollo and the boys I would have been as thin as a twig. Although my clothes swallow me I have good figure so that makes up for it.

I sighed and put on a grey hoodie and some shorts and was arranging my hair when I realized I've been wearing this necklace on my neck for as long as I can remember.

" Lucii? Who is luci- ahh!" I shriek as I felt a sharp sting in my head. I fell to the ground and clutched my head in agony. I tried not to scream and manage to pull it off.

"I love you lucii"

" And I love you too"

Who was this lucii?

~
After a few agonizing moments, I stood up and fixed my hair again and walked out the room.

After a while of trying to find my way around this place, I finally found the stairs. When I got down I saw two guys arguing and they looked identical then I saw two other guys on their laptops and one.... I saw him with a bag of chips running around rambling something.

" Guys we have to fin- oh hey Isabella" as chip boy said that all eyes were on me. I just acknowledged them and walked into the kitchen and made a cereal.

" Hey! Is that how you greet your brothers? Not even a good morning? Where is Ashton if he were here he wouldn't take shi-" " Ashton is here what happened?" A 6ft guy walked down stairs with a wet hair and a confused expression.

" Oh your here. This girl just walked in and didn't greet can you imagine that" the same dude said.

" And if I did greet so what? Will it give you a million dollars? Hell! You ain't even worthy of my greetings" I said and carried on eating.

" How! How dare yo-"  he was cut off" okay enough. Isabella I'm your oldest brother. My name is luci-" " hol'up. Hello?" I cut him off and answered my phone.

" Oh my! Issy boo! You're alive. Come back Arlo and Niko are giving me a hard time. They told me that I have to go on a junk strike and then they took away my credit cards now I have no chips!! Wahh wahh" Ap wailed over the phone.

" Okay. Listen, just go on the strike and then I'll buy you more snacks okay. And yes when you were away it turns out my foster mom was shot and foster dad ran away so I went to live with my brothers and I'm in New York City so I'm far away. I know I miss you all too but you have to cope without me. Please don't beat up randos for taking your snacks okay?" I told him in one breathe

" Okay. I hope you are fine. We can talk later. Bye " he said and hung up.

I turned to them and they were livid but I didn't care.

" Who was that?!?!? Is that your son or your boyfriend. I told you guys she was a whore. She even has a child what the fuck!! I can't have a whore for a sister my reputation!!" One of them yelled and I was livid.

" What the fuck!! I'm not a whore and so what if I have a child huh? If you can't take me then I'll leave after all I wasn't dying to be here. Fuck I didn't even know about you and maybe I shouldn't even have known about you!! If you can't take me fine! Wait for these dumbass social police to finally be sure that I have a good home then I'll leave. I know my way!!" I yelled at all of them and it was all silent.