☆彡Telling gregory the news..|fnaf|☆彡

ꨄHeavily Implied Bryan x vendiꨄ
-Bryan's pov:

I finished putting my bow tie on as I had gotten ready for work the next morning. It seemed unreal that me and vendi are already moving in with each other it happened so fast, but i should be complaining i love him and he loves me..now to get to the pizzeria and tell Gregory the news..

I walked out of the room in the hotel looking out the window feeling slightly sorrowful having to remember what had happened in the past in the theme park. I quickly shake those thoughts away as I approached the car making my way to start mall.

I step out of the car locking it as I continued on my way to tell Gregory the news, I had felt more joyful than usual since hearing about that. Talking to vendi yesterday really left a smile plastered on my face making me blush at the thought of him slightly as I walked through the entrance of star mall.

The moment I enter the entrance I was able to hear some of the animatronics talking, mainly Steve yelling as I made my way down the left stairs. Even though them yelling made me slightly irritated I still couldn't help but have a small smile on my face.

I turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs seeing a few of the animatronics, I saw lolbit eyeing me before looking away to talk to chica and Roxanne. I looked towards my right and say sun and Gregory talking with each other.

"Gregory..can I talk to you really quick? I have some news for you!" I say excitingly as I feel some of the animatronics turn towards my direction. I start walking away going upstairs signaling Gregory to follow me.

"O-oh yeah..!" Gregory says surprised blinking for a minute before following right behind me until we made it into my office..

As we were in my office I close the door before walking back infront of him while a small smile on my face.. "okay so you know how me and vendi are dating right..?" I ask feeling my face become slightly flushed.

"Y-yeah why..?" Gregory asks looking at me confused on my I had been asking that question..

"Okay so when you were staying here, we were at Freddy land doing some stuff..and we were talking and now we are moving in with him!" I say excitingly as I put a hand on my chest while smiling warmly waiting for his response.

"We? As in both of us? With vendi?" He says hesitantly asking wondering if we really are moving with vendi..

"Mhm! Isn't it great!" I say as my smile grew wider as I kept thinking about how we are actually moving in with vendi..

"O-oh yeah! I think it's really great you're happy right?" He asked nervously as I had been smiling.. "of course why wouldn't I be..!" I say with some confusion in my voice..

"No reason I'm just glad you're happy..!" Gregory said smiling back up at me "is it okay if I go back down to the animatronics?" He asked slightly anxious as he waited for my answer..

"Oh yeah, of course! I'm going to continue on some paper work okay?" I say leading him out of my office before I closed the door again to start working on some paperwork I had to start.

Gregory's pov:

'So, me and Bryan are moving in with vendi' it had token me a minute to let that sink into my thoughts. I blinked a few times before realizing I had to deal with both of them flirting with each other even more! It had been so awkward when I had to go with Bryan when he was on a date, it was so lovey dovey..

I started walking down the stairs hoping on some of the steps as I went downstairs. I heard some of the animatronics talking...

"Bryan was like, Happy! He was smiling! And he wasn't mean!" I heard Steve say as I made it down the stairs.

"Oh Gregory! What did Bryan say?" Chica asked walking towards me as a few followed.

"Yeah he was so happy unlike other times did he tell you something?" Steve said slightly bouncing his heels up and down.

"Oh yeah u-uhm he said that we are moving in with vendi." I said looking up at them seeing their reactions

"They got married!?" Chica screamed as she started jumping with Steve which made Freddy turn around.
"Who got married?" Freddy ask walking closer towards us.

"W-what no Bryan and vendi didn't get married..vendi just let us live there.." I said trying to calm Steve and chica down..

Steve starting going sad as he realized they didn't get married, I have no idea why they are so happy about that..
"Awh..why?" Steve said pouting a bit with lolbit patting his back comforting him.

"Well if they do get married Bryan would most likely act a lot more nicer.." Freddy said slightly annoyed from how Bryan had been acting..

"Well even if they arent married I know Bryan will most likely act nicer he's living with vendi now!" Steve says putting his hands on his hips proudly.

"Y-yeah that's true..I wonder what his house will look like.." I say thinking of many ways his house could look..

"Atleast he might be more civil with us.." I hear lolbit mumble slightly angry..

"But it's a big chance right!" I hear chica say trying to lift up lol it's mood pulling all of us into a hug..

[I DID IT OMLL ALMAOT 1k WORDS AHH ALLSO SORRY I DDINT KNOW HOW TO END IT]