𖢻Arguement𖢻 |fnaf|

(TY scrapbaby8 FOR THE REQUEST)

3rd pov:

For once the portal room has been left unoccupied by the scientists, which hardly ever happened unless it by their shift. But vendi and Bryan took advantage of that small opportunity, it was a busy week and the two finally had some alone time. Even if it was inside the portal room, it was better than nothing and they were just glad that they were able to spend time with eachother.

"what? i cant compliment you love?" vendi teased, he knew that bryan always got easiliy flusture whenver he decided to do stuff like that.

"j-just, ugh!" bryan yelled covering his face from emberassment making vendi chuckle. Its not that bran didnt like the teasing and compliments from him, he just ated how he himself would get flustered easily.

"i love you, but please stop teasing me so much amor," bryan muttered as he placed his head into vendi's chest. vendi didnt say anything as he wrapped his arms around bryans waist pulling him closer adoring the affection.

"But you look so cute when you're flustered." He teased once again as he used one of his hands to lift Bryan's head giving him a small kiss.

Bryan was about to answer vendi until he a few people walk in the portal room, it was the scientists. The two hadn't realized that their break had been over until they came in.

Thy seemed to be eyeing Bryan for some reason and he had no cue to as why they were. The scientist had many bags with them , mostlikly filled with technology that could be used for the portal but who knows.

One of the scientists had came up to the two placing their bag down before speaking, "Dr. Vendi, Mr.devil my name is Mr,smith." He greeted before continuing. "The other cientists and i wanted to do some Portal experiments with Bryan since you said he has a history with the portal, and we were thinking he could help us figure it out."

Both vendi and Bryan looked conflicted, why would they need to do experiments with Bryan and he portal? Nobody has told the scientists about his portal powers,not that he has some knowledge of it.

"No, im not giving you permission to do experiments on Bryan." Vendi said bitterly as he grabbed Bryan's hand leading him out of the portal room. he didnt want anything to happen to Bryan and was going to make sure of that.

"But Dr.Vendi, it could speed up the process for the portal!" Mr.smith ran in front of them nervously, he seemed vey eager to have Bryan be apart of of the experiment and it angered vendi more and more oh each passing second he brought it up.

"I don't care! I dont want you to do any experiments on him!" Vendi yelled slightly straining his voice startling Bryan and the other scientists in the room.

Vendi stormed off still holding Bryan's hand. He was still angry but didn't want to take it out on Bryan so he kept quiet to make sure hat didn't happen. He two finally got into Bryan's car after a painfully quiet walk.

"Vendi, thank you that means a lot to me im really grateful for what you did back there." Bryan spoke up before kissing vendi. He had been thinking of a way to break the silence after the argument vendi Had with 'Mr.smith'

"I just didn't want them to hurt you." Vendi sighed before returning the kiss to Bryan. It was an eventful day, but the two were glad that they had each other in the end.