꥟Starvation and power꥟

A Little p.b one shot😋

3rd person:

his breathing became heavier and heavier with each passing moment,he couldn't stop. he shouldnt be doing this should he? but why cant he stop? his minds jumblled all over the place he cant think striaght, it hurts. why couldnt he stop doing harm to others? he had he ability to stop but he couldnt bring himself to, it was ike whenever he didnt his own self would start to eat himself alive it was a horrifying feeling.

staring at the empty pizzaria, his mind was blank. the animatronics were powered off after a long day of 'shooting films'. he stood there staring off into space (literally) until he was able to bring himself back.

he starved for power and control, he couldnt stop himself. the moment he was able to control one thing, his mindset became wack no self control it was horrible yet exhilarting.

he shook himself out of his trance as he had been floating in space looking for other people in other universes to use as 'replacements' as he would call them. shaking his head to concentrate, he once again made his way into the newly found universe.

quietly stepping inside the idenical pizzaria, it felt so erie and quiet yet it felt so normal after heading into a countless number of universes to have his vison of a 'perfect world'. out of all thethings bryan has one in the past, this is one of thw most inhumane and things hes ever done, btu it felt so natrual and easy o accomplish what he wanted.

he strolled through the empty pizzaria heading into the hallways that lead into the arcade room where i had all the plushies of the animatronics that were in the pizzaria. he looked up glancing t all the plushies relziing one failair one was there that he hadnt seen in the other universes, molten. molten was a key peace into Bryans adult life, thick and thin they had tried to stay with eachother. but now the more bryan looked at him, he wanted that animatronic gone.

bryan turned around quickly trying to scan the place in search of that missin animatronic so he could quickly 'deal with it'. the moment he laid eyes with that wired animatronic he acted fast without a thought in his mind. he used his portal powers to make him go away quickly as he heard a blood curlinng screaming coming from the animatronic he had made disappear.

looking now at the empty room infront of him, he realized something once again. he wasnt starving for power, he had been starving for peace. the peace he lost those years ago was something he wanted to be able to control again onoce more, but with the ability to control that, he had become vengeful and lost sight of what he once wanted.