Dont leave me.. |fnaf|

scrapbaby8 TY FOR THE REQUEST!! (Also u asked for this.. WHAT IS WIT U & ANSGT MAN??).

Warning: gun,blood/gore.

3rd pov:
Bryan and vendi had been lounging around in vendis office for the past few hours. It was almost around 7pm, time seemed to fly whenever the two were with eachother.

"my god! It's already seven!?" Bryan's eyes slightly widened as he took a look at his phone, he hadn't realize how late it had gotten.

"Oh dear it's really late, we should probably make our way down stairs." Vendi said standing up as he held Bryan's hand. The two made their way to the elevator. For some reason the elevator was Avery much dreaded thing, it didn't take long it just felt like an eternity to get to the bottom of the tower.

"Finally! It feels like tho elevator takes forever sometimes," Bryan sighed as the elevator dinged as it slid opened the doors to let them pass through.

"It sure feels that way.." Vendi hummed in response, it was pretty early to be leaving but he had done so much work earlier in the day it made him exhausted. At this point he just couldn't wait to get home and cuddle next to Bryan.

They had been at Angela's desk making a small chat with her. She was the opposite of a people person, very moody but Bryan still decided to have conversations with her. They had finished their small talk about to continue to walk out the building until they heard something.

Bang!

That sound had echoed throughout the entire floor startalong everyone. Through panic everyone started running in fear they would get shot aswell. They heard many people dialing the police and ambulance to help whoever got shot as they were running. Vendi quickly grabbed Bryan's hand in fear pulling him back in the direction of the elevator to be able to hide before any of them go shot.

Another two bangs went off right when the Police and ambulance showed up startling everyone even more . Bryan looked back and had saws two people in the distance on the floor with blood spilling out of them, about to turn back to vendi he felt it.

A deafening bang came from behind vendi making him turn around, and that's when he saw it. He rushed towards Bryan trying to tend to his aid yet being unsuccessful. The sight was horrifying, he never wanted to see Bryan in this state. The noise of sirens  and his thoughts had drowned out everything else as he held Bryan close to him not wanting to let go, he didn't want to lose one of the only people he loved.

"Please stay with me.." he cried out holding him tighter towards him as he awaited for the paramedics to come and help Bryan. He didn't know what else to do but Bryan's expression said it all, he wasn't going to make it.

(Very coquette 🎀 /j)