♡︎ఌWorrisomeఌ♡︎ |Fnaf|

3rd pov:

Bryan had been sitting at his desk for hours on end still knowing that it caused his health to go downhill even more, but with his ignorance, he decided to continue with this unhealthy work habit. Lately, with his organs failing he had been feeling more nauseous, almost fainting multiple times yet he never said anything, especially to vendi. He didn't want Vendi worrying about him as he was already a busy man.

Vendi had been able to get off of work early, it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him to be able to get that chance.  He decided to use that time off of work to go and visit Bryan.

The moment he got there it was mainly silent, which was a weird thing knowing the pizzeria was filled with animatronics. Loud animatronics to specify. Vendi brushed it off and walked into the office, looked around, and saw Bryan sitting at his office desk looking angry and frustrated.

Vendi walked closer to Bryan trying to be quiet so as to not bother him, he also noticed how Bryan looked more pale than usual. He got slightly worried seeing how his lover looked sick yet they were still working.

"Bryan..?" Vendi called behind him.

"Oh- gosh vendi! Sorry you scared me.." the brunette replied startled. he hadn't expected vendi to come, especially without notice.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to visit you since I got off of work early.." vendi said while gently grabbing Bryan's hands and pulling him up from his chair.

"Are you okay? You look sick.." vendi said caressing Bryan's face with one of his hands.

"S-sick? I'm fine vendi! Just, stress there is no need to worry.." Bryan said trying to reassure him. He never liked it when people would try and care for him, he didn't want to seem weak. Not that needing help is weak, it's just in Bryan's perspective, whenever he needed help he saw himself as a pathetic person.

"Are you sure it's stress..? I've seen you stressed if you are sick I can take you to the doctor-" Vendi had tried to help Bryan but he was cut off.

"No! I-I mean no, It's fine! I promise.." Bryan slightly yelling. Vendi noticed the change in his attitude, he was more worried than ever now.

"Bryan please tell me, I know you're lying.." vendi said frowning slightly, he hated when Bryan or anyone lied to him. He understood Bryan's boundaries, he just wanted the best for Bryan and wanted him to be okay.

Bryan stayed quiet not knowing what to say. he felt tears coming up in his eyes slightly stung so he tried blinking away the tears, which did the opposite of what he intended to do and made tears fall.

"I-" Bryan tried to say something but a sharp pain in his stomach made him grip his stomach with his arms as he hunched over dropping to his knees trying to deal with the pain.

"Bryan? What's wrong are you okay?" Vendi rushed to Bryan's side trying to help yet not knowing what was wrong.

It seemed like after a minute the pain finally stopped since Bryan had stopped tightly holding his stomach with his arms. He had slight tears in his eyes as he looked back up at Vendi.

"Bryan, what's wrong are you okay?" Vendi said while slightly cupping his face with his right hand. Vendi hadn't seen this happen to Bryan before and was worried that anything else was going to happen.

"I'm fine, but thank you." He said looking up at Vendi's face, he tried to keep a smile on his face but it dropped when he saw Vendi's worried expression. Bryan knew he couldn't talk his way out of this.

"Bryan, you're not okay... Please tell me what is wrong.." vendi slightly pleaded while having a firm tone. He wanted to have an answer instead of some excuse keeping him away from the truth.

Bryan stayed quiet for a moment trying to collect his thoughts as he thought of a way to word his answer. Bryan took some deep breaths before being able to explain what was wrong. "I- it's just some, pains? I-I don't specifically know, but it's pains from my organs failing." He slightly had been confused while explaining it to Vendi, he didn't know how to explain it to Vendi let alone even explain it to himself. He hated that he needed to get help from someone, he felt if he needed help with one thing then the person would think he was pathetic

Vendi slightly smiled knowing that Bryan had trusted him to be able to at least explain what was happening so he could be able to help him. "Thank you, Bryan.." vendi softly said to Bryan as he gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Please remember this Bryan, you can tell me anything okay? I don't want secrets from each other.." Vendi said pulling Bryan into a hug, he wasn't the one to give hugs usually but right now he knew Bryan at least needed one.