Light fun |fnaf|

( scrapbaby8 here's ur fluff of the bfs ‼️‼️)
3rd pov:

It was a long day and the two had decided to rest at vendis place for the night. Even though it was dark the two had still lots and lots of talking with each other. Them talking was mainly playful bickering about each others tv and show preferences.

They both were in vendis room getting changed before the 'bigger' bickering began.

"Atleast i dont watch fictional cartoons" vendi spat back playfully. The two had always teased one another about the shows they watched. Bryan watch anime like sailor moon and Pokémon while vendi as watching Rom cons like "how to lose a guy n 10 days" and "love at first sight".

Bryan made an exaggerating gasp in response before talking. "They are not silly cartoons! At least i dont watch sappy romance 'comedy' movie" Bryan poked.

"They are not sappy!" Vendi yelled putting a hand over his chest. It felt nice for the  two to have a break for just the two of them. nothing to fuss, prey or worry about.

"Uh huh, totally not sappy," Bryan playfully rolled his eyes before falling backwards onto vendis bed as he laughed. He quickly found a comfortable spot to lay in before he felt himself being picked up and being dropped once again but in a different spot in the bed.

"What was that for!" Bryan yelled startled making vendi laugh falling on top of Bryan. The two couldn't stop laughing at the presence of one another, it was a fatuous moment with one another. They loved it and wished that the could last forever.

The two were finally able to get of one another without laughing. They had been laughing so much that their face had started to hurt but they just couldn't stop smiling and laughing at eachother.

It's pretty ironic to be honest, vendi teased Bryan about what Ching anime and he surprisingly would find some enjoyable but wouldn't admit it. And Bryan would make fun of vendi for watching 'sappy' rom cons that had been "too lovey-dovey" and they ironically acted like that.

Tossing with laughter Ms joy the two finally calmed themselves down when the wave of exhaustion hit them. Warapping their arms around one another as they held eachother close throughout the night did in fact feel like a fictional cartoon and a sappy rom con movie. It was a wonderful night that the two can remember and look back on.

( i did it‼️‼️ AND IM SORRY FIR SHORT CHAPTERS ONCE AGAIN! THEY R JUST EASOER TO WRITE ATM)