✽Despondent✽

(scrapbaby8 I did the picture frame one first ‼️)
3rd pov:

Vendi had been staring at his computer numbly for hours on end, after that he started to lose interest in anything.  His world felt numb as if it lost its purpose, he didn't know what to do anymore.

He hadn't been paying attention to what had been happening around him, faint foot steps were heard in the background which he didn't acknowledge.

"Dr.Vendi!" Angela yelled making Vendi jump. He hadn't talked to the secretary in a while now and was wondering why she had came up to his office.

"Oh- yes Angela?" Vendi said gulping, he had been more on edge recently and didn't know how to calm himself down.

"I wanted to tell you that your paperwork has been backed up for the past week," Angela said with a monotone voice. She knew vendi had been more stressed the passed week for some reason.

Vendi sighed in response already knowing this was going to happen sooner or later, around a minute passed before vendi just decided to shoo Angela away to avoid the awkward conversation.

Vendi had his head in his hands as he tried to calm himself down from stress. Lifting his head up looking at the two picture frames In front of him.

He faced the first picture seeing the memory of the two of them on their first date. Bryan had taken a selfie while they were both drunk from drinking to much wine.

He turned slightly and looked at the second picture which was just Bryan alone in the photo, vendi wanted to take a photo of Bryan for some reason that day. He decided to print the two photos at the have them on his desk whenever he could visit or call Bryan that day or week.

Vendi tried to be buoyant about the situation but knew that he couldn't lie to himself anymore, Bryan was gone and he could do nothing about it.

It angered him dearly knowing that he precisely explained to Bryan that the portal wasn't ready after he spent 18 full goddam hours trying to help Bryan. Then to only find out that he had been betrayed by the only person he fully trusted.

"Bryan, why did you do this.." he mumbled to himself. Betrayal hit him hard once he found out that Bryan had gone into the portal going against everyone. That wasn't the Bryan he knew,  what happened to the loving and caring Bryan he had met? All he knew is that Bryan was gon for good.

(I DID IT 😭🙏 also srry that the chaoters r short they just feel easier to write atm srry)