❤︎︎Silent waves❤︎︎|fto|

scrapbaby8 HERE YA GO :3 (also just wanna say i dont like the ship brakey 👉👈 :3)

the stars had lit up the dark blue night as the waves filled the comforting silence. it had been a long day for he two, mainly echo. he had been caught up in a fight with allumose and had barely managed to get away, allumos had been after him for a while with themm running into eachother a few times.

"what happened to you?" the fire mage teased s he walked closer to echo as his feet dug into the sand slightly with each step.

"ah ha, very funny." he sarcastically replied knowing wbryan knew why before crossing his legs to sit down on the sand as bryan followed his actions sitting next to him. the two listened to the waves acome back and forth, it was a calming sensation for the two, which they were grateful for. little sprinkles here and there hit their faces as some of the bigger aves came more near than others.

'im really glad you cam tonight," bryan spoke up after a moment of silence.he wasnt sure if echo was going to mae it to their little 'get together' tonight and he was really glad. ttthe two had grown stronger over the months they met, mindset and phyisical. they bothed helped eachother train so it was a good thing for the two. the thought of training brought bryans thoughts to echos face, he could see that there were some bruises on there. most likely from earlier fight he brought up.

"ofcourse i was going to make it, i wouldnt miss anything if it was with you." echo replied lifting bryans chin with his hand kissing his forehead. bryan smiled back as echo kissed him again but on the lips this time.  

around an hour had passed and the moon and stars were lighting up the sky in the suns place as it got darker each second. "do you want to head inside? you look like your about to pass out." echos asked nudging bryan awake

bryan blinked a few times tryng to wake himself up, "oh, sorry i ddint realize i fell asleep."he stuttered a bit.

"its alright bry," echo replied stamdin up. he pulled ryan up with him before lifting him up and carrying him bridal style into bryans house. once they both made it into bryans bedroom they both plopped down onto the bed before falling alseep once again.