🜚Regret🜚 |fnaf|

3rd pov:

'I feel so free, I finally got what I wanted I could finally hava a family. My family, is what I will have. After all my pain and suffering I'm finally free.' Bryan thought as he went through the portal.

After hours of roaming around the endless void of the portal he Finally stepped down from floating in the void, Bryan felt off. He got what he wanted, to be able to have his happiness back. But why did it feel so off, What was wrong?

It felt so wrong to him that he was doing this, but this is what he worked for. Shouldn't he be relieved? Proud? Shouldn't he love what he just accomplished? What was he missing so badly that he wanted to go back? Everything he wanted is at the grasp of his hand, why does he feel like he should stop?

He took a Quick Look around of where he was, and it hit him. He ruined everything, He left everyone his friends, his brother, his son of all people and his boyfriend.

"What have I done.." his eyes started to water as the realization started to hit him more by the second. He hurt the people he loved, they cared for him and he cared for them. And he ruined it, ruined the love and bond he had with everyone. That was there last straw and He can't even go back now, there is no going back for him after what he's done.

"I-I can't go back to fix this, I'm a monster.." his voice trembled as tears went down his cheeks turning those small tears into a full sob as he fell to the ground on his knees hugging himself.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" he kept a repeating as he cried, he knew it was no use. But it made him realize no matter how much he apologized, no matter how much he cried. He can't take back what he did.

It felt like hours until he stopped crying and decided to pick himself up. 'I messed up so many things, what is wrong with me?' He thought about all those wholesome and euphoric memories he had with everyone.

'Was I that blind and driven of power?' It was a stupid question he asked himself. It was obvious he was, but how couldn't he realize it after so many people told him straight to his face.

(Something short I wanted to write before my motivation ran out)