☆彡A happy new years ミ★|fnaf|

(JefferyWoods09 I DID IT🦅🦅
I'm crying I rlly wish they got a new years together)
3rd pov;

People had been cheering, celebrating new years all night long getting ready for it to struck 12. Bryan and vendi decided to go to a new years festival as a small  thing they would do together to get their minds off of  Everything that has been happening. Vendi was never a fan of crowds or people but made an exception for Bryan.

Fireworks had begun and it started to grt a bit louder as it neared midnight. The two settled on riding on the Ferris wheel for their last ride before the new year had begun.

"Are you excited?" Bryan excitedly asked as they sat across eachother in the Ferris wheel. Vendi on the other hand was a bit anxious, he had never been fond of rides and such but since he was with Bryan he felt a lot more calm.

"Uh- kinda, I never really went on a Ferris wheel so it's a new thing for me" Vendi stuttered, for some reason it felt embarrassing to him that he's never gone on a Ferris wheel in his life.

"Well, I'm glad we going to start the year together here then," Bryan smiled back at Vendi as he reached across the cart to grab his hand. The ride started moving a second after he said that, fireworks begun to be louder and louder as it soon reached midnight for new years.

The two made it to the top of the Ferris wheel as it stopped to let people off. Right as they stopped, people started counting down till midnight.

"10! 9!" People voices cheered counting down the seconds till a new year catching the couples attention. As the count down neared to 1 the two pulled each other close kissing each other one last time before it turned 12.

The cheers of new years meant it finally became 2024 and 2023 was now left to be a memory.

"Happy new years," Bryan said cupping Vendi's face before kissing him once again under the gleaming fireworks.

(IM SORRY THESE R SHORT IMA TRY TO WRITE LONGER ONES 😭🙏)