❧Denial☙|fnaf|

scrapbaby8 I did it!!!
3rd pov:

It had been a few days since the 'fiasco' with Bryan and the portal, in those few days vendi had tried to call and get in contact with Bryan since their argument. It worried vendi that he didn't answer, so he decided to check up on him at the pizza plex.

When he walked in the pizzeria, it felt off to him. The air felt tense he knew something horrible had happened yet he didn't know what it was. He checked in the office to find no one in their, he thought he could maybe be somewhere around the pizza plex so he decided to go downstairs to check.

While he walked down stairs, he heard something unexpected, he felt betrayed by what he heard.

"Gregory I- I don't know how to say this," Molten paused before continuing, his voice trembled slightly but it also sounded angry, "Bryan gone, he- he jumped into the portal, u don't know how else to say it.."

'What..?" vendi quickly rushed down the stairs to confront the animatronic of what he just heard, he didn't believe it. He hoped it was a lie or something they heard that would be proven wrong soon but he was wrong.

"What the fuck do you mean he jumped in the portal," he said visibly angry. His breath started to quicken, he knew Bryan was sure about the plan with the portal but he didn't know he would go this far.

"Gregory lets go.." lolbit said knowing it wouldn't end well once molten explained it. It was going to be hard to explain what happened but Molten knew that vendi wouldn't let it go.

Molten sighed before facing Vendi. "He lost it, I don't know whether or not he'll come back but I know for damn sure he won't stay for long if he does." he paused before continuing

"He became this 'thing'. He got too obsessed with the port a and his powers, he actually fucking became the portal, his head was a black fucking flame." molten said slightly getting angrier the more he explained.

Vendi didn't know what to say, he wanted to go back and get Bryan. "What if he's dead?" vendi yelled back nervously, "none of you tried to stop him!?"

"We fucking did! Adrien, Dylan, Ssome of the godam animatronics, and even me godamit! He didn't care! He said he wanted to leave! get that through your fucking head!" molten yelled, he thought Bryan would get to this point of insanity yet Bryan proved him wrong.

"No, I-I'll get him back! He can't be gone!" vendi yelled as he felt tears peaking out of the corners of his eyes.

"Then you got yourself a death wish, you want to get killed, lover man. Go for it, no one's going to stop you.." molten huffed in annoyance.

"Then I will," vendi walked away not wanting to believe what they said. It didn't sound like the Bryan he knew. Yes Bryan had gotten obsessed with the portal, but to go as far as go in it and stay?

He rushed his way to Freddy land, conflicted as he was he still decided to go inside the portal room and try and figure it out.  Somehow filled with determination, he decided to use the portals keyboard to try and get Bryan back.

"Fuck," vendi cursed slamming his forehead onto the keyboard. It had been hours with no luck in getting Bryan back. 'Was it my fault? Am I the reason he did this? Did I push him to this?" so many thoughts ran through his head making him feel more guilty by the second.

"Im so sorry Bryan" he sighed before finally deciding to walk out of the portal room in defeat. Vendi felt as if he failed Bryan, he thought he could do better something to save Bryan. But there was nothing he could do no matter how much he tried.

| I some how finished this under an hour.|