ღA talkღ |fnaf|

scrapbaby8 HERE YA GOOO!! (I'm very surprised I wrote again 😨)

3rd pov:

"Bryan, you could've killed yourself with the portal. Why did you do that?" vendi said with a worried and frustrated tone. He found out that after their argument Bryan decided to try and do it himself, which surprise surprise didn't work out but with how much bryan tempered with the portal, vendi was worried that Bryan got hurt more than anything. The two had been at the hotel at Freddy land, it was around 10 o'clock at night.

"I'm sorry, I- I just was so blinded by what I wanted to do, i never thought of you guys. I don't know how I could make this up to you," Bryan said getting quieter as he spoke. He felt his guilt eating him alive, he regretted his decision dearly but didn't have a way to make it up to the people he hurt.

"Please don't do that again, I was worried I was going to lose you." vendi said cupping Bryan's face and using his thumb to rub Bryan's face. Taking his hands off Bryan's face and wrapping them around his waist to pull him closer hugging him.

The two hugged in silence as the guilt slowly washed away. The Hug felt as if it lasted forever between the two, neither of them wanted to let go but they knew they had to soon enough. Finally letting go of the embrace, the two decided to sit down in one of the beds in the hotel room Bryan was staying at.

"Bryan I love you too much for you to be doing these things, please don't ever do it again." Vendi repeated as his eyes watered. Adrien had told him about some of the things that happened during the even with Bryan trying to bring his dad back with the portal, vendi wanted to bring it up but felt it wasn't the right time. Both of them weren't in the right mental state to continue with the arguments so he decided to leave it be for another time.

"I know, I messed up badly. I ruined the relationship I had with them." Bryan gulped before continuing, "I- I don't know why I did that, I should have just let go of the past. I really fucked up didnt i?" Bryan turned his head to look at vendi. Bryan realized that he had been in the wrong, after the argument with all of them. Bryan didn't know how to make it up to any of them but even if he managed to find a way, he knew it would take a while.

"You did Bryan, b-but you know your mistake right? And you know you won't make the same mistake again right?" Vendi hesitated. He didn't know how to respond to what Bryan had been asking.

"Let's just leave this for another day," vendi said before kissing Bryan's on the cheek as a small reassurance. The two finally let it be, soon falling asleep in each others arms.

( IM SORRY MY CHAOTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT LATELY BUT THIS IS LIKE THE ONLY WAY I AM ABLE TO WRITE😭)